Random good picture Not show
1. They were trespassing on private property.
2. You've no business to be here this is private property.
3. This vehicle has been parked on private property.
4. You can't park here - it's private property.
5. Many communists objected to any form of private property .
6. The classic case of private property would than become not home ownership but the ownership of somebody else's home.
7. Sons were able to inherit their father's private property.
8. The president may not seize private property without congressional authorization. 11.
9. It simply says that private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation.
10. The Qur'an does recognise a right to private property but it is subject to important limitation, as indicated in the next extract.
11. The dig is on private property.
12. Without private property there is no freedom.
13. The whole gentile constitution made the transference of private property from father to son impossible.
14. Property changes in nature as private property is introduced, and this type of property becomes the foundation of capitalist exploitation.
15. Many state documents were considered as the officer's private property.
16. The city is subsidizing private property managers to renovate and buy 200 city-owned apartment buildings.
17. The town fields might well be private property and held by only half-a-dozen farmers.
18. The right to private property would be constitutionally guaranteed.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Most film locations broadly fit into two categories; those on private property and those in a public place.
20. The mangoes grew wild on Tioman; no one seemed to claim them as private property.
21. The reasons for doing so, he felt, are to establish order and to protect private property.
22. I was under the impression that you couldn't get a parking ticket on private property.
23. Following the closure of the line in 1964, the building became private property while the track and platform disappeared.
24. They are part of a campaign to overturn the county's decision to spray on private property if needed.
25. Runtal lived much of his life in labor camps on private property, but never in Agbayani Village.
26. There was no criminal violation because the party occurred on private property.
27. Here are some of the main arguments for and against the private property rights bill.
28. However I've been told there is no law of trespass as long as there is due consideration to private property.
29. Only wage earners at the lowest level will be exempt. Private property taxes will also be increased.
30. It starts in the Phoenix Mountains Preserve and runs into private property on the mountain that is about to be developed.
More similar words: the private sector, property, private, privately, appropriate, appropriately, misappropriate, privacy, deprived, motivate, improper, properly, captivate, cultivated, propensity, proprietor, proprietary, reprobate, propagate, rival, puberty, poverty, arrival, motivation, unrivaled, captivation, rope in, reprimand, reprisal, reprieve.