Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Under the principate, most emperors with the highest authority favored the hereditary system.
2. The Principate system, more than 500 years has laid a solid foundation for the imperial system.
3. During the early principate, informants and political trials became commonplace in Roman politics, a chaotic situation described by contemporary historians and men of letters as civil war.
4. But in the whole Principate the Senate was an important factor, whether its function was strong or not, it was the important symbol of the development or declination of the Principate.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. During the period of Principate, the Roman army underwent two important changes.
6. The financial, like every other department of administration under the autocracy, differed in its leading features from that of the Principate .
7. The tribute was paid only by those communities and in those districts which had always been liable; it was not extended to those which had been exempted under the Principate .
8. However, this did not mean that senate became the appendage of princeps in the early principate.
9. Moreover, the number of provincial administrators remained small throughout the period of the Principate, which contributed to the existence of local autonomy in certain degree.
10. In Chapter Three, it reconstructs the formation of a ruling family superimposed upon all the other aristocratic families in the early Principate.
More similar words: principal, principally, principality, emancipate, principal axis, vice-principal, principalship, emancipated, principal focus, school principal, principal investigator, emancipator, emancipatory, emancipation, reciprocity principle, anticipate, principe, anticipated, participate, principle, principled, principles, unanticipated, participate in, on principle, in principle, unprincipled, cost principle, basic principle, legal principle.