Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Spring is the prime time for planting trees.
2. Spring is the prime time for planting.
3. The interview will be broadcast during prime time.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The broadcast went out on television at prime time , when everyone was watching.
5. That actor has been on five prime time programs.
6. That means more televised games in prime time, always a consideration.
7. So why don't you both get off prime time telly immediately and make way for the new generation?
8. Summer is prime time for fresh berries when native strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and other varieties ripen to perfection.
9. We know when the weather turns warm, prime time goes cold.
10. I understand prime time is supremely competitive and that certain strategic moves are necessary and commonplace.
11. Grot-bag Jo Brand will never be prime time, no matter how much lipstick she wears.
12. Women control the clicker in prime time; they love figure skating.
13. Media Research Center analysts studied all 1995 prime time entertainment programs on the networks.
14. On prime time[sentencedict.com], a new talk show will be aired tomorrow.
15. Rich Morin operates Prime Time Freeware, a publisher of books about open source software.
16. Thus, and Qing period met the prime time of jade.
17. Only one in four cable channels managed to gain market share in prime time last year.
18. What a sweet deal that is-the stars get to look caring in exchange for prime time product placement.
19. They ran a series of television advertisements, which they placed in prime time they purchased early in the campaign.
20. The really interesting question is what will take its place in this vital prime time slot.
21. The concluding town hall meeting will be broadcast in prime time.
22. Under no circumstances, however, should the Dole campaign let Buchanan speak during prime time at the Republican Convention.
23. Blimey, the schedules must be crammed with quality home-grown shows to keep such a peach out of prime time.
24. This edition of Search for Truth will air coast - to - coast on prime time tonight.
25. Structured Treatment Interruption ( STI )? Not Ready for Clinical Prime Time.
26. I have not yet posted the code for HC at the ananas.org repository because it is not ready for prime time.
27. STASI: But would you give it a full hour in prime time?
28. In the first place, one study, even a well-done one, does not show that a therapy is ready for prime time.
29. This program is not suitable to be aired during prime time.
30. Clerk : Well , Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.
More similar words: from time to time, sometime, sometimes, at the same time, prime, perimeter, primeval, timetable, take time, by the time, spare time, lifetime, at one time, all the time, centimeter, prime mover, prime number, at the time of, springtime, prime minister, departure time, for the time being, behind the times, crime, time, time out, in time, on time, time zone, bedtime.