Random good picture Not show
1. Primary Production Agriculture, forestry, fishing and tourism are major employers in DRAs.
2. Primary production is based mainly on diatoms, living in the ice and in open water.
3. NPPA . means net primary production allocation.
4. The underling mechanism of species diversity on primary production and ecosystem stability was different.
5. It has an effective, logarithmic relationship between net primary production of climax vegetation and evapotranspiration.
6. Some animals may consume insignificant amounts of the primary production.
7. Through October Chinese primary production is up 18 % according to the International Aluminum chart opposite.
8. The new production, as an important component of primary production,(sentencedict.com) has received much attention recently.
9. Dry land rice growing is the primary production activities of Landian Yaos high land shifting farming.
10. Physical - biological oceanographic coupling influencing phytoplankton and primary production in the South China Sea.
11. Shorter light incubation time always causes high primary production and assimilation number.
12. In winter when the sun is low or absent, primary production at the ocean surface is minimal.
13. It may therefore become economically and politically expedient to encourage a shift to more labour intensive methods of primary production.
More similar words: production, reproduction, over production, mass production, production cost, production manager, production factors, sexual reproduction, primary election, factors of production, asexual reproduction, introduction, productive, gross national product, productivity, productively, reproductive, product differentiation, counterproductive, reproductive system, product, primary, open primary, primary school, closed primary, gross domestic product, deduction, reduction, adduction, abduction.