1. Most of the economically active population is employed in the primary industries.
2. The primary industries are fishing and timber, important export sectors that nevertheless return little to the local economy.
3. Note:The value-added of primary industry before 2004 exclude services of farming, forestry, animal, husbandry and fishery.
4. With the spread of the world financial crisis, primary industry clusters, especially in export. oriented manufacturing cluster, has been a great impact.
5. Note: Number of establishments in primary industry exclude establishments only engaged in primary industry in 2004(the same applies to the following table).Sentencedict
6. So the research of primary industry is one of important topics on regional economy development study.
7. Among which, primary industry grew by 3.5%, secondary industry 10.8% and tertiary industry 8.2%.
8. The primary industry, secondary industry, and tertiary industry of Licheng cooperate well with each other and all develop rapidly.
9. As the primary industry, agriculture is the foundation of modern economic activity, government and society in China has long been focusing on it.
10. Primary industry is the fundamental industry, and has economic competitions in its internal composition.
11. As an primary industry in China, however, advertising still has many problems with regard to creativity.
12. Tourism has been the primary industry on the island nation of since the decline of the sugar industry in the 1960s.
13. The chemical engineering is the primary industry of the national economy.
14. The primary industry as basic industry for forestry development in Beijing has to establish itself in a long time.
15. In 2003, the proportion of primary industry employment is still as high as 49%, while the output is only 14.58%.
16. The primary industry "passively" disappears when the secondary and tertiary industries prosper.
17. Second, the rural laborer's system of employment obtaining must be perfected to increase the appeal of labor to the primary industry.
18. From experience view, its core is determined by the primary industry.
19. The impact degree of the measure indexes on the rural finance ecological environment was obtained by applying the econometric model of regional economic growth in the primary industry.
20. However, the technical personnel, the university enrolled students, the primary industry working population, the entire social being employed population play weaker role to economic development.
21. The report defines Internetcompanies as those whose business model depends on the Internet, regardless of their primary industry category.
22. The direct influence of natural resources is gradually weakened from the primary industry to the secondary industry, and to the tertiary industry.
23. We find that there are unidirectional causalities from gross output, and secondary industry output, and primary industry output of Chongqing to financial development.
24. Also population of input and output in service inside of primary industry and secondary industry has been rising, which is called intensional service-rization of industrial structure.
25. Any rural area with mineral resources development as the primary industry will confront severe economic unsustainability.
More similar words: military-industrial complex, primary information, heavy industry, heavy industries, industrial market, primary market, primary, industry, primary care, industrial, primary data, open primary, industrially, industrious, film industry, construction industry, primary group, primary source, basic industry, steel industry, light industry, closed primary, primary school, industrialist, industrial area, industrialize, industriously, infant industry, industrialism, industrialise.