Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Under managed care, patients are assigned to a primary care physician who determines what health services they will receive.
(2) Many of those who consult a primary care physician have acute symptoms that worry them and will respond to explanation and reassurance.
(3) Primary care physicians are the first ones to see a sick patient.
(4) INFORM YOUR DOCTOR Communicating with an employee's primary care physician can be one of the biggest challenges in running a successful program.
(5) The primary care physician ordered the sonogram in 51 boys (82%), and a general urologist ordered it in 11 boys (18%).
(6) The priMary care physician acts as a gatekeeper to the medical system.
(7) If you have tried various treatments with your primary care physician and are still not making much improvement, then you should ask for a referral or seek out a sleep specialist.
(8) There she sees her primary care physician (PCP) and a consulting pharmacist.
(9) Dr. Winston Liew, is a primary care physician in Fairfax, Virginia.
(10) As effective and simpler therapeutic approaches develop, the primary care physician is likely to play an increasingly important role.
(11) I think that the primary care physician is also at fault for not telling the family to get to the ER sooner or advising the admitting hospital of her serious condition.
(12) "If the primary care physician isn't in the loop, there can be duplication of medicines and other problems, " said Dr. Lori J. Heim, president of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
(13) Your primary care physician can give you basic guidelines for a healthy, low-calorie diet.
(14) Diagnosis is primarily through an evaluation by the primary care physician,[sentencedict.com] who can assess how likely the patient is to have a problem by feeling the pulses in the neck arteries or in the legs.
(15) Your "primary care physician" is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(16) My primary care physician, a woman I'll call Dr. Pearl, is right out of Grey's Anatomy.
(17) The nurse argues that she wants to know the name of my primary care physician. Of course, that information is in my electronic medical record that she can readily access.
(18) Those who think they might hae a sleep disorder are urged to discuss their problem with their primary care physician, who will issue a referral to a sleep specialist.
(19) Those who suspect that they might be suffering from a sleep disorder are encouraged to consult with their primary care physician or a sleep specialist.
(20) In this study, Sikon's group sought to determine the percentage of patients with DEXA scans who were referred for secondary testing by a primary care physician. Sentencedict.com
(21) Obtain a thorough medical evaluation by a surgeon qualified in laparoscopic colon resection in consultation with your primary care physician to find out if the technique is appropriate for you.
(22) In Norway, poor physician distribution between urban and rural areas has been persistent, particularly in the north, where in 1997 a total of 28% of the primary care physician positions were vacant.
More similar words: primary care, physician, metaphysician, physicist, particle physics, geophysicist, biophysicist, astrophysicist, primary market, primary, primary data, open primary, primary group, primary source, primary school, closed primary, primary election, physical geography, physic, primary production, primary information, physics, physical, physically, metaphysic, geophysics, biophysics, metaphysics, geophysical, physicality.