1. There was a prima facie case that a contempt of court had been committed.
2. There is prima facie evidence that he was involved in the fraud.
3. Prima facie, there is a strong case against him.
4. Prima facie he would appear to be guilty.
5. No, it was prima facie evidence that the Champions were in terminal decline.
6. The Prima Facie Bewies theory is an important part of the proof system. It has a high position in the proof system abroad.
7. I see a prima facie reason for it.
8. Atomistic competition has prima facie approval.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. It's a prima facie duty.
10. For millions of Americans witnessing the event, it was a prima facie case of police brutality.
11. The conclusion can be justified in other ways than simply the prima facie presumption that 45 percent looks too large.
12. The theoretical foundations for a currency union among independent nation-states are not strong prima facie.
13. First and most important is Ross s list of prima facie duties.
14. The statements in the air waybill relating to the weight, dimensions, and packing of the cargo, as well as those relating to the number of packages, shall be prima facie evidence of the facts stated.
15. For Ross , for example, lying is always wrong, but it is wrong prima facie.
More similar words: facies, primary, reprimand, primarily, reprimanded, primary election, make a face, glacier, prime, grimace, facile, facial, facility, facilities, facilitate, face to face, a far cry, rim, grim, trim, crime, fancier, species, ancient, science, society, shrimp, acid, interim, trim down.