1. There are indications that home computer buyers' newfound price sensitivity may spread to other market niches.
2. While price sensitivity may be an issue, it's more a case of companies determining the right mix of products, pricing, service, and store location, he added.
3. Application of product price sensitivity analysis method can regulate product planning and keep production planning optimum status, which will effectively assure the benefit maximization.
4. Fortunately, the price sensitivity of both demand and supply will increase with time.
5. In economics texts price sensitivity is generally referred to as the " demand elasticity. "
6. The longer the maturity, the higher the price sensitivity of the bond to interest rate changes.
7. In this article, the author will conduct survey to tell the price sensitivity of those parameters.
8. Indeed, prices in a down or uncertainty in the market, customers will raise the price sensitivity.
9. A line or flat price curve indicates that for all prices tested, price sensitivity is constant.
More similar words: sensitivity, insensitivity, hypersensitivity, photosensitivity, sensitivity analysis, transitivity, be sensitive to, case sensitive, desensitize, sensitive, positivity, desensitized, insensitive, sensitively, supersensitive, desensitisation, desensitization, hypersensitive, sensitiveness, oversensitive, insensitively, radiosensitive, photosensitive, systematic desensitization, sensitize, sensitise, sensitized, sensitised, sensitizing, additivity.