Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The high volume of sales makes the low pricing policy profitable.
(2) The company hopes its keen pricing policy will increase sales.
(3) I asked him to explain his pricing policy.
(4) The memory of this episode had an impact on government - industry relations and on the future development of pricing policy.
(5) The effect of exchange rate policy has been reinforced by agricultural pricing policy.
(6) General Motors agreed to supply trucks to the Chinese government on condition that they altered their pricing policy on cars.
(7) The pricing policy features discounts and special offers and these benefits also apply to mail order catalogues.
(8) Another pricing policy is the offering of specials.
(9) They included interstate investment institutions[http://sentencedict.com/price policy.html], banking mechanisms and pricing policy.
(10) Even if the plant is a free-standing subsidiary, within-group pricing policies make determination of real outputs difficult.
(11) Now a Commons Select Committee says it strongly condemns the pricing policies of the major record companies.
(12) Objectives: To evaluate the effect of declining price policy for pharmaceuticals on its quantity and expenditure.
(13) Implement the strategy and price policy of the business units.
(14) We will continue to follow the minimum purchase price policy for grain.
(15) Price policy is the same, there is no replacement next year's higher prices, the country's reunification.
(16) OBJECTIVE : To discuss the relationship between drug price policy and the medical market order in China.
(17) Our shopping center holds one - price policy.
(18) Price policy is widely used by the TPL companies which lead to the swart competition.
(19) Conclusion: The declining price policy for pharmaceuticals had positive effect on its quantity and expenditure.
(20) No. Because we keep to come - price policy, every customer pays the same.
(21) But our shop holds a one - price policy.
(22) S : I'm sorry, sir. We one - price policy.
(23) We hold a one - price policy. it's against our regulations to give you a discount.
(24) In contrast to variable pricing is discount pricing, a price policy of low prices on all products.
(25) But are risks for OPEC pursuing such a high oil - price policy.
(26) Simultaneously, it should also shorten the price regulation time as short as possible, and smooth the price fluctuation to increase the social benefits of peak and valley price policy.
(27) The networking management is the major path to strengthen the price control management consciousness ensure the application an implementation of price policy, and improve the hospital's credit degree.
(28) This paper focuses on the low power chip used for ammeters supporting multi - price policy.
(29) From the view of justice and universal service, the necessity and impendency to reform the rural power grid investment system and power price policy are investigated.
(30) Historically, this gap was originated because of the developing priority of heavy industry and dual price policy.
More similar words: defence policy, insurance policy, Acceptable Use Policy, pricing policy, zero-tolerance policy, wage policy, life policy, trade policy, public policy, policy, tax policy, policyholder, policy holder, policy maker, company policy, invoice price, policy making, fiscal policy, policymaking, credit policy, policy-making, policy change, foreign policy, social policy, police office, police officer, monetary policy, policy analysis, budgetary policy, open door policy.