Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Second, the hedonic pricing method would analyse the behaviour of economic agents whose prices reflected the value of voluntary labour.
2. Indirect quotation price method, also known as accounts receivable.
3. The price index method and the currently-enforced market price method can both be adopted.
4. The equal price method is the principal method for solving the generation bidding problem.
5. For the best results, experts recommend Price method: protection, rest, ice, compression and elevation.
6. Every channel has different price method, cause government extremely difficult.
7. Next step may explore with the price method solves.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. The measurement of this value is complicated. The price index method and the currently-enforced market price method can both be adopted.
9. With analysis on the disadvantages of current norm unit price method the advantages of the real object method are elaborated as well as concrete operation in budget making.
10. The developed country all adopt the certain price regulation model in the price regulation practice, but China has not formed the standard price method.
11. Unfortunately in the congestion cost allocation to congested lines, the shadow price method and the marginal and incremental method existed have some defects.
12. Though concluding and analyzing related theories and methods, this thesis chooses the market price method and the cost method as the essential means.
13. Human Capital Approach (HKA) was often used to valuate health damages from pollution (or benefits from abatement). It is being replaced by Hedonic Price Method in developed countries.
14. First I analyze the different pricing methods of the ABS, and then research the basic price method according to the assets of china bank at present.
More similar words: purchase method, deductive method, historical method, price mechanism, net present value method, method, methodism, methodist, methodists, methodical, methodically, methodology, survey method, method acting, rhythm method, sandwich method, accrual method, learning method, methodological, socratic method, teaching method, marketing method, case study method, methodologically, method of payment, scientific method, combination method, substitution method, experimental method, correlation method.