Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are a small but noisy pressure group .
2. The pressure group has won a number of concessions on environmental policy.
3. The pressure group is pushing for a ban on GM foods.
4. a pressure group that is campaigning to make cannabis legal .
5. They were up against a powerful pressure group.
6. Respect for Animals, a recently formed pressure group, has chosen a hard-hitting anti-fur campaign as its first move.
7. Pressure group politics is a manifestation of this where individuals organise into groups to achieve their aims.
8. No pressure group within the medical profession is lobbying for the right to save men's lives by regularly examining the prostate.
9. It happens like this: a pressure group asserts that promotion of product X causes health hazards and demands a marketing code.
10. The local pressure group world does not provide equal access to all.
11. On the other is the pressure group, Birmingham for People, championed by local architect Joe Holyoak.
12. Join a pressure group or raise money for famine relief.
13. Once elected, the pressure group spokesman becomes a politician, whose business is compromise, not ideological purity.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. The pressure group was commenting on suggestions that the Government is considering the abolition of pensioners' prescription exemptions.
15. It will remain as a pressure group, but no longer has any pretension to be a political party.
16. Activists at WWF, another pressure group, say a much tougher regime is needed.
17. The pressure group Action on Smoking and Health claims that the exhaled vapor contains a "deadly" substance, nicotine.
18. Most scientists who can present evidence of an environmental threat can reasonably assume that a pressure group will take up the issue.
19. At present victims must take their claims to court ... a pressure group says the Government should pay.
20. The society boasts that it has become the most successful single-issue pressure group since William Wilberforce and opposition to the slave trade.
21. More than 5,000 fur coats were given a ceremonial burial at a secret grave in Britain by the anti-fur pressure group Lynx.
22. The infant formula brouhaha created a monster which may yet check and balance the dread corporation: the multinational pressure group.
23. This type of comment was backed up by a small pressure group which acted independently of the main Association at public meetings.
24. Obviously, the government won't do anything, so we needed to create a pressure group.
25. As I understand it, the London food commission is a consumerist pressure group staffed by academics and investigative journalists.
26. Results Positive correlation is expressed between the level of kidney trauma and the variation of microdose albumin in the high blood pressure group patients and diabetes group patients.
27. Has the pagodite expert to comment the litchi chinensis hole stone "by the luster theory, the litchi chinensis hole stone colorful pressure group stone, may be called without doubt first".
28. Forcing states to accept the permits of the most permissive jurisdictions would be an assault on states' rights, says Mark Glaze of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a pressure group.
29. Bribery has begun to dwindle since the OECD convention, says Transparency International, a pressure group.
More similar words: pressure, regressive, group, assure, control group, middle ground, on the grounds of, dress up, duress, press, press for, express, repress, impress, suppress, compress, pressing, oppressor, depressed, compression, oppression, suppression, impressive, depression, impression, expression, hard-pressed, inexpressible, freedom of the press, regret.