Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Forty years ago, female reporters were denied access to the congressional press galleries with the same excuse.
2. First stop, the Senate press gallery.
3. We were bussed to the press gallery outside the Forbidden City by about 7.20am.
4. The press gallery has been voided of the customary bulky desks.
5. The press gallery have is void of the customary bulky desk.
6. Gone were the? predictable questions from the Canberra press gallery and? the robotic answers.
7. At one stage a bleeper went off in the press gallery which woke up one or two slumbering hacks.
8. For journalists wishing to cover the public meetings of the Executive Board, there is a clearly marked press gallery on level SS1 on the left-hand side of the Executive Board Room.
More similar words: press-gang, gallery, art gallery, peanut gallery, play to the gallery, business game, galleries, drollery, raillery, scullery, artillery, jewellery, distillery, impressiveness, expressionless, expressiveness, present progressive, press, empress, express, suppress, pressed, compress, oppress, press for, depress, press on, repress, impress, cypress.