Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Security checks had been carried out preparatory to the President's visit.
2. Sloan cleared his throat preparatory to speaking.
3. He made his will preparatory to his voyage.
4. He used to have a cup of coffee preparatory to his work.
5. The passengers gathered their belongings preparatory to getting off.
6. You should pack it up preparatory to sending it by post.
7. She lit the oven, preparatory to putting the pie into it.
More similar words: preparatory, preparative, preparation, in preparation for, advance preparation, reparation, reparations, respiratory tract, declaratory, comparator, prepare, reparable, prepared, prepare for, irreparable, irreparably, unprepared, preparing, separate, explanatory text, separated, confirmatory test, preparedness, respiratory rate, separately, separate out, separation, separatism, separating, separate off.