Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Rossini's work had its premiere at the Paris Opera.
(2) A new Czechoslovak film has had its premiere at the Karlovy Vary film festival.
(3) Lots of celebrities were at the film premiere.
(4) The world premiere took place in August 1956.
(5) The premiere on Monday is sold out.
(6) The movie will have its premiere in July.
(7) The performance will include the premiere of three new ballets.
(8) The women's magazine is scheduled to premiere tomorrow.
(9) We went to the premiere of their new presentation.
(10) The world premiere of Harold Pinter's new play casts Ian Holm in the lead role.
(11) The premiere issue came out Wednesday but is not available on newsstands.
(12) He wrote the tune that became the premiere rock song of all time.
(13) I've been invited to the premiere of the new Schliessman play.
(14) The Manchester premiere in March 1974 had to be cancelled when Crawford went down with laryngitis.
(15) The premiere of the miniseries "Roots" took place on Jan. 23[sentencedict .com], 1977.
(16) He will premiere the full work with the Nashville and Seattle symphonies in late June.
(17) The world premiere will be in Los Angeles next year.
(18) While each race was launching or recovering, premiere airshow acts dazzled the crowd.
(19) This was the premiere place for Angelenos to shop even through the 1960s.
(20) The story of its ill-fated Paris premiere in 1913, which provoked fighting in the audience, is well known.
(21) A gala dinner was held to celebrate the world premiere of the film.
(22) Bellini was said to have wept at the Parma premiere.
(23) It looks set to be a monster success, even though some youngsters at last night's premiere said it was too scary.
(24) No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
(25) Her appearance in Liverpool was a singular coup for the Festival of Comedy and must rank as the premiere attraction.
(26) Alvin wrote in a note to himself not long after the premiere of Revelations.
(27) There were thousands of paparazzi and fans because they'd never had a world premiere in Houston before.
(28) Alana unveiled her eye-popping see-through look at a glittering Hollywood premiere.
(29) When Mingus's vast orchestral work Epitaph was given its posthumous premiere in 1989, Adams was one of the main soloists.
(30) "Singing in the Rain" begins with its stars attending a movie premiere.
More similar words: premium, premise, remiss, remind, reminder, reminiscent, Supreme, ceremony, supreme court, preeminently, premonition, premeditated, preference, preferential, here and there, fiery, pierce, soldier, fierce, barrier, earlier, cashier, carrier, supplier, fancier, glacier, frontier, anemia, anemic, demise.