Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Another interesting note was the predominance of London club players.
2. Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity.
3. There is a predominance of people with an arts degree on the board of governors.
4. Eventually even their economic predominance was to suffer.
5. The policy is designed to prevent the predominance of one group over another.
6. There is a predominance of men in the club.
7. The predominance is assumed to follow in a Paretian manner from inequality in the distribution of the relevant power-related resources.
8. This may explain the predominance of rectosigmoid cancers detected by faecal occult blood testing.
9. This predominance of cans is a correct impression of the country's cat food market.
10. There are other reasons for the predominance of women carers, even after retirement.
11. The predominance these spatial constructs have for the ordinary constable is essential to an understanding of the police mind.
12. Also male predominance was particularly significant in these cases.
13. A predominance of central funding will always leave the last word with government.
14. The predominance of the United States in the world capitalist system received fresh confirmation.
15. Experiments over the centuries resulted in the predominance of the Cheviot breed with a fleece eminently suitable for finer grades of cloth.
16. A second life drama portrays the predominance of paranoid thinking, reflected in mistrust, suspicion,[sentencedict.com] and jealousy.
17. a predominance of female teachers in elementary schools.
18. Overall, the nodules appear diffuse, and a predominance in relation to perilymphatic structures is not visible.
19. But this triumph of the Apolline is qualified by the predominance of the Dionysiac in the total effect.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. He sat in the restored Rump in 1659, but never regained his earlier predominance in the county.
21. Therefore many local forms have evolved, giving rise to the predominance of endemic species within the genus Cryptocoryne.
22. As one would expect, the labor force reflects the same predominance of women in nursing.
23. Data on the phospholipid composition in gastric mucosa differ, but there is general agreement on the predominance of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine.
24. Another reason for the dearth of soccer talent in Leeds was the predominance of rugby.
25. Economic expedience and low wage levels in general dictated the predominance of a heavily subsidized public transport sector.
26. In addition, Allium mongolicum Regel population is with lower evenness and high predominance and wide distribution and simple community structure and good adaptability and region in Gansu province.
27. In the aspect of dispersion for power LEDs, flip-chip configuration has potential predominance.
28. The characters of assemblage are that the pollen of gymnosperm make up absolute predominance, content of pteridophytic spores are very low.
29. The crude oils of Chang 20 belong to typical immature oil which have odd even predominance and lower ratios of sterane and terpane maturity index.
30. Conclusions Primary nasal NHL appear to have a male predominance.
More similar words: predominant, dominance, dominant, dominate, domination, finance, ordinance, anno domini, domineering, ruminant, nominally, nominate, freedom of the press, financial, abominable, nomination, penance, pregnancy, abomination, denominator, denomination, assonance, resonance, dissonance, repugnance, governance, sustenance, maintenance, countenance, preponderance of evidence.