Random good picture Not show
1. They do not represent four predefined, distinct categories of user.
2. Hearsay-II's problems with its syntactic/semantic component highlights the difficulties of accessing pre-defined processing units in speech.
3. This dialogue box will search for data within set criteria, extract it and write it to a pre-defined output block.
4. Depression, self-blame, number of pre-defined illness symptoms, and level of serum cholesterol were also assessed.
5. Each partition contains space for a finite number of items which are added and deleted in a pre-defined order.
6. You'll also need to predefine hardware profiles for the VMs and configure them to use the virtual network.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. If we predefine the organizational structure of a machine, we predefine what problems it can solve.
8. I predefine the risk of every trade.
9. In the recruitment plan, we can predefine recruitment activities.
10. For this reason the authors released Formgen Fill, a package which does allow you to enter details on a predefined form.
11. A statistics profile is a set of options that predefine which statistics are to be collected on a particular table.
12. AND Sally deserves to be evaluated based on her efforts and results, which won't happen if you try to predefine everything.
13. As you may have notice, you did not need to predefine the colors collection, this is automatically done when you insert an item using the save function.
14. Besides, Anti-Porn filters out internet material by blocking some predatory word, and you can predefine special words, then, children can not see any internet material with those words.
15. XML allows you to use something called namespaces and schemas, which let you predefine the expected structure of a particular named element in the file.
16. When you start creating a new project, you are prompted to choose a predefine size for the project. You can also specify a custom Width and Height for your project.
17. Thus, for most significant decisions, it is impossible to build a system that can predefine and predict who the right person is, what is the right time, and what constitutes the right information.
18. Security of the system is done by restrict the allowed SMS sender predefine in the system Other SMS from other sender will he ignored.
19. In the initial SELECT statement, the level is fixed to 1 and the name of manager Bauer is hardcoded in the WHERE clause, to predefine the starting point.
20. If it were, it wouldn't even occur to you not to predefine your risk.
More similar words: redefine, redefinition, be defined as, define, defined, define as, undefined, ill-defined, well-defined, well defined, predestine, predestined, predetermine, predetermined, defining, definite, definable, indefinite, definitive, definitely, definition, trade deficit, undefinable, indefinable, be deficient in, by definition, definiteness, indefinitely, federal deficit, definitive host.