Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The pre-dawn squeals of delight as kiddies unwrap their gifts.
2. I stood waiting in the pre-dawn dark watching house lights go on.
3. And nearby residents reported a six-hour blackout in the pre-dawn hours on Saturday.
4. Perspiration glittered on her skin in the steely pre-dawn light from the balcony window.
5. It began as a deep rumble,(http://sentencedict.com) shattering the predawn silence.
6. She likes predawn workouts and held outdoor jump-rope clinics at her house for her daughter's ballet class.
7. But in Asia, the peak happens during predawn hours, so observers there will have a front row seat for this year's display.
8. Police in a predawn sweep cleared out a tent city the protesters had erected in the downtown park, marking a dramatic turn in what has become a vexing saga for New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
9. In the early predawn hours of Saturday morning, Tomioka authorities decided to evacuate the shelter where Mr. Hayashi had been working and send the refugees to a shelter in Kawauchi, further inland.
10. In short, I love Beijing, especially predawn Beijing.
11. In the predawn hours of May Day, two professors at Dartmouth College run the first program in their new language, Basic.
12. Looking out the window at the predawn sky, he saw tracer shots arcing from the ground toward him.
13. My friend Bill and I shivered in the predawn of a frigid winter day.
14. The upper reaches of the sky had lightened, but the valley was still sleeping in the pale blue predawn light.
15. After 33 days on the lam(sentencedict.com), accused cop killer Johnny Ray Robinson was bagged yesterday in a predawn raid at his girl friend's apartment in Philadelphia.
16. But I believe there is one thing lying unknown to most of the long-time residents –the predawn hours of Beijing.
17. Of course, the clouds were rocket engine plumes from the predawn launch of the space shuttle Discovery on the STS-131 mission to the International Space Station.
18. Is it exclusively due to the above-mentioned that I've developed a liking for predawn Beijing?
19. To get to Bomka, Emil parked near his mansion and spent the predawn hours wrapped in blankets, sitting in the van.
20. A throng of shoppers seeking rock bottom prices on flat-screen TVs and computers surged into the Wal-Mart store in predawn hours, trampling and killing a worker in the process.
21. The government hasn't released photos or videos of the leader's predawn arrival Monday.
22. As a result, it is from inside my study that I've got the feel of predawn Beijing.
23. J. Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project, reacted to the atomic explosion that shattered the predawn desert silence by simply saying, "It worked."
24. He may cut a solitary figure tasting his gelati in the predawn hours, but Snyder's not alone in his experimental leanings.
25. Through August the faint planet will appear just above the horizon near the constellation Aquarius in predawn skies.
26. However, my experience tells that it is only during the predawn hours that I can be truly havened from any involvement in meetings.
27. Still, he found it a bit strange to be headed to the airport in the predawn darkness of Nov. 5 — just a few hours after the election of a Democratic President.
More similar words: predate, predator, predatory, predation, depredation, dawn, dawn on, at dawn, dawning, from dawn till dusk, be carried away, redact, redaction, square dance, fire damage, hundred and one, depressed area, be considered as, deep red, predict, prepared, predicate, predigest, unprepared, predictor, preferred, predicted, prediction, predicable, predicting.