Random good picture Not show
(1) Sometimes there may be precordial discomfort.
(2) Conclusion Precordial thump could not terminate VF in the pig model of cardiac arrest.
(3) Conclusion Patients in precordial ST segment depression with acute inferior myocardial infarction were more multi _ vessel lesions and more acute posterior myocardial infarction.
(4) To evaluate the value of precordial four - dimensional echocardiography ( dynamic three - dimensional echocardiography, 3D) in diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
(5) Since his admission, morphine was used for relieving precordial pain. Sentencedict.com
(6) On angina pectoris caused by chest tightness, tingling precordial.
(7) His precordial pain was relieved temporarily and became worse several hours later.
(8) Objective: To observe the effects of precordial pain stimulation on the acute myocardial infarction (AMI) range in experimental rats.
(9) Objective To investigate the effect of widespread precordial ST segment depression in patients with acute inferior myocardial infarction on left cardiac function and short term prognosis.
(10) Objective To investigate clinical value of QRS prolongation in right precordial leads in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC).
(11) Objective:To study the mechanism and clinical significance of the precordial ST segment deviations in acute inferior wall myocardial infarction (AIMI) involving adjacent area.
(12) Objective To explore difference of T wave shape in right precordial lead electrocardiogram between normal male and female and its clinical value.
(13) Insufficient sleeping affects people's work, study and health. It can also induce many diseases such as palpitation, precordial pain with chest discomfort, dizziness, headache and apoplexy.
(14) We describe a new clinical entity that consists of an ST-segment elevation in the right precordial ECG leads, a shorter-than-normal QT interval, and a history of sudden cardiac death.
(15) Methods:Analyses the data of electrocardiogram with or without ST-segments depression on precordial leads of 32 patients with AIMI and compared with cardiac function and coronary angiogram.
(16) Occurs, the patient conscious and strong beat fast, and accompanied by precordial discomfort.
(17) Conclusion There is a significant difference in T wave shape in right precordial lead electrocardiogram between normal males and females . It should be noticed in clinically.
(18) Objective: To explain the physiologic electric phenomena of acute inferior myocardial infarction accompanied with ST depression in precordial leads with body surface potential mapping (BSPM).
(19) Results In 5 patients with this new operative method, there was no operative death or second value replacement, and the precordial murmur blotted entirely out.
(20) Objective: To study the difference of ECG abnormal right precordial Q waves recorded by Head-Chest leads ECG and Routine leads ECG in healthy adults.
More similar words: cordial reception, cordial, entente cordiale, cordially, cordiale, cordiality, recording, tape recording, prerecord, video recording, pre-recorded, prerecorded, recording studio, record, primordial, re-record, recorder, on record, recorded, rerecord, off the record, tape-record, off-the-record, data record, for the record, record high, go on record, unrecorded, record book, recordable.