Random good picture Not show
1. Battery producers for electrical cars using praseodymium neodymium and lanthanum also felt the pain of rising costs.
2. This method could also be applied to prepare praseodymium oxides, however, it was not successful in preparing other light rare earth oxides.
3. Uses:Used as important raw material for making praseodymium metal. Also used to make RE permanent magnetic alloys.
4. The generalized Gaussian formalism is applied to praseodymium fluoride fiber amplifiers to obtain accurate analytic expressions for portion of the core is investigated.
5. The praseodymium and neodymium may probably separate from lanthanum, samarium(sentencedict.com), europium and ytterbium in lithium sulfosalioylate electrolyte.
6. Praseodymium reacts with mineralizer, and is transported in vapor state to the reaction site of zircon.
7. Lanthanum praseodymium - cerium rare earth ( LPC ) was a patent composition.
8. In citric acid praseodymium could be quantitatively deposited at mercury cathode, while the deposition percentage of neodymium is 97%.
9. Methods Effects of yttrium chloride and praseodymium chloride on human lymphocytes cultured in vitro were studied by micronucleus test.
10. It suggests that rare-earth elements yttrium and praseodymium have certain genotoxicity.
11. And zirconium praseodymium fizzles out to be able to be used only at oxidizing flame, and cannot use at reductive blaze.
12. Praseodymium and neodymium could be deposited at lithium or quaternary ammonium amalgam electrode, but not at sodium amalgam electrode.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. An effective non-poisonous and green environmental rare earth stabilizer of praseodymium stearate was made and characterized by means of FTIR, DSC, SEM and so on.
14. In 2008 the company introduced a new barter terms of trade, which increased sales revenue and profits, also strengthened the company's praseodymium neodymium oxide control of the market.
15. The Oxides, Salts and Metal of the Lanthanum, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium , Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Yttrium, Scandium.
16. The effect of DNA damage in human lymphocytes induced by yttrium chloride and praseodymium chloride was detected using SCG assay.
17. The contrast tests are carried to some complex reagents for examining process conditions feasibility of removing aluminum from praseodymium -neodymium carbonate.
18. Performance of cerium salt passivating film was similar with that of chromating film. And lanthanum, praseodymium salt passivating was superior than molybdenum salt.
19. Rare earth metals, such as metallic neodymium and metallic didymium (metallic praseodymium -neodymium), are used for rare earth magnets, mainly neodymium-iron-boron magnet.
20. The synthesis, refinement and characterization of the phthalocyanine of europium, praseodymium and neodymium were intensively studied.
More similar words: bloody-minded, phraseology, epididymis, epididymitis, osmium, cadmium, premium, encomium, holmium, geodynamics, chromium, at a premium, osteodystrophy, premium bond, put a premium on, insurance premium, case study method, in praise of, ease off, phaseout, phase out, gaseous, lease out, in case of, case officer, in the case of, rase, erase, purchase order, phase of the moon.