Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Pragmatistic culture is in conformity with era taking surviving or saving the nation from extinction as theme .
2. That is Taoist pragmatistic crisis and positivist crisis.
3. This article discusses about why the pragmatistic study trend of urban design is paid so much attention to recently, and the necessary to build up adaptive urban design managing mechanism in China.
4. With the market economy in our country, the pragmatistic ideas have a strong impact on the traditional teaching ideas. The humanistic function of history education has long been neglected.
5. It was nationalism, quintessence of Chinese culture and pragmatistic thought that led him to the idea of calendar reform.
6. Students in different level of life satisfaction showed significant differences in all dimensions of social belief and pragmatistic belief.
7. Under the background in the era taking construction as theme, the negative in-fluence of pragmatistic culture shows more and more.
8. The discipline of LS has been being in a disadvantageous situation in academe all the while. And the pragmatistic tradition is the very theoretical reason.
More similar words: pragmatist, pragmatism, pragmatic, pragmatics, pragmatical, pragmatically, diaphragmatic, diaphragmatic hernia, dogmatist, stigmatise, astigmatism, stigmatic, astigmatic, statistic, statistics, statistical, statistical distribution, statistically, statistician, biostatistics, vital statistics, statistical method, dogmatism, stigmatization, statistical analysis, descriptive statistics, dogmatic, stigmatize, enigmatic, diaphragma.