Random good picture Not show
(1) This idiom is used to describe the powerfulness of an army's capabilities.
(2) Then powerfulness only means the chains are more constricting, and reliability that they are harder to remove.
(3) This is a big challenge. To show the powerfulness of the challenge, sometimes we have to put aside the arty "taste" and coming out under all the covers.
(4) Both fortune and powerfulness originated from a harmonious family.
(5) Then powerfulness means the chains are more constricting, and reliability that they are harder to remove.
(6) His powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade.
(7) Brevity, compactness and powerfulness are the styles of Bacon's essays. Sentencedict.com
(8) An analysis of numerals' functions in creating poetic effects offers us a better understanding of its powerfulness and importance in language use.
(9) And you have always wondered why there is no one place to show off your geekness and powerfulness.
(10) The part of the war develops along with war's three main characteristics as follow: the absurdity of war, the brutality of war, and the powerfulness of war.
(11) This is a margin which is going to be obliterated. For me, it is an attempt to disclose a kind of collection of rupture, destruction, and weakness caused by powerfulness from my own experiences.
(12) Modern women should contribute to the development of women's career and to homeland's prosperity and powerfulness .
(13) Bacon's essays are famous for their brevity, compactness and powerfulness.
(14) The conception of IE and other definitions have been defined and a case study on electrical load forecasting to show the powerfulness of IE is also given in this paper.
(15) The technique of cel anime was suited to obvious impacts, and it was designed so that the viewers would see nothing but powerfulness , coolness, and cuteness.
(16) But the grandeur, I would say, of sheer American powerfulness.
More similar words: cheerfulness, wonderfulness, powerful, powerfully, all-powerful, fearfulness, awfulness, usefulness, successfulness, youthfulness, artfulness, carefulness, sinfulness, wilfulness, joyfulness, lawfulness, fretfulness, harmfulness, wastefulness, forcefulness, wakefulness, restfulness, bashfulness, hatefulness, painfulness, helpfulness, hopefulness, forgetfulness, mindfulness, willfulness.