Random good picture Not show
1. He felt himself so powerfully attracted to the scientific ideal.
2. We probably can no longer as before, so powerfully love, until all cried out.
3. She kicked the ball so powerfully that it flew over the hedge.
4. The railway station smelt powerfully of cats and drains.
5. Never before had he felt himself so powerfully attracted to the idea.
6. Her experiences resonate powerfully with me, living, as I do, in a similar family situation.
7. She smelled powerfully of bath salts and unguents.
8. It's a play — painful, funny and powerfully acted.
9. He argued powerfully and persuasively against capital punishment.
10. Not so tall and powerfully built that she felt as though she might break if he so much as touched her.
11. Nine were more powerfully motivated by a wish to escape from their present job, and expressed relief over leaving it.
12. Crack is a cheaper, smokable form which is powerfully addictive.
13. Then, flexing their powerfully muscled silver bodies, they thrash their tails and leap from the water.
14. Life, she felt vaguely but powerfully, was more than fervent chats about great literature.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. These examples powerfully affect the relationships between teachers in schools, but the pupils are not immune.
16. Those advocating such innovations were motivated most powerfully by aesthetic considerations, in particular by the deadening effect on design of development control.
17. Harris was a large man, energetic, powerfully built, and a keen boxer and rugby player in his youth.
18. It is still powerfully reinforced by the service it renders to economic security.
19. Now twenty-five winters old, Joseph was a powerfully built, strikingly handsome man.
20. And yet for a community powerfully connected by dance, discos are a social medicine.
21. Underneath there persists, powerfully too, a thick sense of what is normal for human life.
22. Crack is a much cheaper, smokable form of cocaine which is powerfully addictive.
23. Through nostrils she smelled the fear and the death in this wretched band more powerfully.
24. Part Five of this book will reveal that many contemporary political regimes are powerfully influenced by classical liberalism.
25. Virginia Radcliffe gave an alive, vampish performance as Elena, suggesting powerfully the will to survive and ability to manipulate.
26. Fury filled his canine brain and coursed through his powerfully muscled body.
27. Thus arguments for controlling local authorities' spending would appear to weigh even less powerfully within monetarist theory than in Keynesian arguments.
28. The rage and sense of injustice, for a separatist, is not powerfully enough voiced anywhere else.
29. Procedural gender biases are a source of serious anxiety in a science as powerfully dependent on method as psychology.
30. Maslow was giving voice to some delicate possibility within me, and I was powerfully drawn to it.
More similar words: powerful, power, empower, overpower, solar power, power broker, empowerment, cheerful, wonderful, fully, awfully, ruefully, joyfully, carefully, tactfully, hopefully, wistfully, skillfully, scornfully, disdainfully, successfully, purposefully, perfume, subterfuge, perfunctory, cower, bower, shower, lower, tower.