Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She opened the desk and took out a powder compact and lightly touched her reddened lids.
2. She opened the bag and got out a powder compact that had a small round mirror on the inside of the lid.
3. The woman opened her powder compact.
4. The deformation properties of pyrophyllite powder compact after peak stress were changed from strain softening to ideal plasticity .
5. The cosmetics industry: powder compact, powder compact within fixed, plastic hose, lens face cream container, shaving cream cone, kirtle blade box, etc.Sentencedict
6. She handed me her powder compact, lipstick, and a comb.
7. She put away her powder compact and smiled kindly.
8. Powder compact foaming process for producing aluminum foams consists of mixing, compacting and foaming.
9. She always keeps a powder compact in her bag.
10. I want a powder compact.
11. Claudel stooped, too, and was startled to see her brush a powder compact sideways, sending it under the cab.
12. After the train had left the station, the lady opened her handbag amd took out her powder compact.
13. After the train had left the station, the lady opened her handbag and took out her powder compact.
More similar words: powder, powdered, powder keg, gunpowder, powder room, face powder, cocoa powder, compact, compactly, compacted, compaction, compact car, compacting, compactness, compact disc, chowder, overcrowded, clam chowder, under consideration, impact, impacted, stamp act, supercomputer, impaction, undercoat, overcompensate, undercover, under cover, overcompensation, under cover of.