Random good picture Not show
1. He knows that his critics are waiting to pounce on any slip that he makes.
2. We hid himself behind the bushes, ready to pounce on the intruder.
3. The cat sat in the tree ready to pounce on the ducks below.
4. We saw the tiger about to pounce .
5. We hid behind the bushes, ready to pounce on the intruder.
6. She is ready to pounce at the phone when it rings because she is worried about her husband's where about.
7. Teachers are quick to pounce on students' grammatical errors.
8. The police were waiting to pounce when he arrived at the airport.
9. The lion crouched ready to pounce.
10. The Democrats were ready to pounce on any Republican failings or mistakes.
11. If you make a single mistake, he will pounce on you and say you're a fool.
12. Alan Knott is denied the chance to pounce.
13. Opponents pounce on you like a lion that skipped breakfast.
14. A tabby cat was poised to pounce at any second.
15. To pounce on their opponents, moreover, seemed the best defence.
16. Women may flirt, but men pounce.
17. Candy would pounce on that like a terrier, demanding to know why she didn't just tell him to get lost.
18. Waiting to pounce was Nigel Quigley with a header into the net.
19. The cat was hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce.
20. Policemen were hiding themselves in the corners of the bank, ready to pounce on the thieves.
21. I think if she were given the opportunity to work here, she'd pounce on it.
22. This is the kind of careless mistake on which examiners love to pounce.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Fraud squad officers had bugged the phone and were ready to pounce.
24. Foxes and other hunting animals need to know how far to pounce to catch their prey.
25. The midfielder's dangerous cross was put just past the post by defender Andrius Skerla with Larsson waiting to pounce.
26. Police vans drove slowly to and fro, ready to pounce on their prey.
27. If the snake so much as hiccups as the rat inches along, the market analysts and social prognosticators pounce.
28. He crouched on the ground, like an animal ready to pounce.
29. He curled a 20-yard chip past Walkerafter springing Tottenham's offside trap to pounce on Ebbrell's clever through-ball.
30. The only thing alive was the brooding darkness, full of horrors and spiders, waiting to pounce.
More similar words: ounce, bounce, flounce, announce, denounce, renounce, pronounce, announced, pronounced, mispronounce, announcement, pound, compound, expound, council, compound interest, uncertain, uncertainty, countenance, national security council, pour, round and round, preponderance of evidence, outpour, vapour, spouse, pop out, drop out, help out, downpour.