Random good picture Not show
1. We usually have a pot roast for Sunday lunch.
2. I really like old-fashioned pot roast and gorgeous chunks of beef in thick stews.
3. For dinner, Aunt Mary made pot roast, steamed asparagus, wild rice, and, for dessert, apple pie.
4. "I am going to cook a pot roast at home, take it to your house and not tell anyone where and by whom it was cooked, " she said to me.
5. One dish is always asked for over and over—pot roast and potatoes.
6. I ordered pot roast for Nana and a hamburger for myself.
7. They like to have Xiangsu duck dishes pot roast duck green pepper meat spicy Jiding dry fish fried shrimp fried spinach.
8. I especially loved her pot roast.
9. The cook uncovered the pot roast to let it brown in the oven.
10. He hashed the leftover pot roast.
11. Great with venison, game, pot roast and noble cheese.
11. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Pot roast time must be strictly controlled, flip a timely manner.
13. Sometimes she cooks a pot roast.
14. His wife, Carol, was cooking a pot roast when we walked into the kitchen.
15. Tony seemed amused as he took a bite of pot roast and scanned the room.
16. John and Kathy ordered salads and vodka tonics, Tony had the pot roast special with a pair of bourbons.
17. I could still make an excellent chicken and barley pot roast.
18. When my family lived in 10) Queens, almost every Wednesday my 11) in-laws would come for dinner. They especially enjoyed my pot roast.
19. On the personal side, Allison is British enough to miss her Mom's pot roast, the atmosphere in pubs, small villages, lifelong friends and family, and Alfie, her dog.
20. While she was dying of cancer, his ex-wife's utmost curse was to forbid Erica from ever giving him a coveted pot roast recipe.
21. Did I become as good a cook as my grandmother? My pot roast is almost as good, which 9) brings to mind a very funny story.
22. If you want a mule, if you want a pot roast, if you want a cleaning lady, don't whine about what the people across the street have.
23. When my family lived in Queens, almost every Wednesday my in-laws would come for dinner. They especially enjoyed my pot roast.
24. Did I become as good a cook as my grandmother? My pot roast is almost as good, which brings to mind a very funny story.
25. Finally, she answers, " For the tenth time, I said we're having Pot Roast! "
26. Wine can add a lot of flavor to a meal; if you are braising meat - for example in a pot roast, pour in some wine.
27. "Michael, I have to tell you something. Your mother made the pot roast and brought it over, " I told my husband.
More similar words: roast, roaster, roasted, roasting, roast lamb, zoroaster, roast beef, zoroastrian, zoroastrianism, radio astronomy, toastmaster, east coast, spot rate, microassembly, oast, hot rod, boast, coast, toast, so as to, gyrotron, inotropic, isotropy, allotrope, allotropy, boaster, coastal, toaster, toasted, boast of.