Random good picture Not show
1. The City of Hong Kong Polytechnic was awarded the silver medals for a presentation on the structure of plastics.
2. Brighton Polytechnic was established in April 1970 with the formal designation ceremony being held in February 1971.
3. He studied chemistry at Kassel Polytechnic and then at the universities of Jena and Marburg.
4. Most of the university and polytechnic libraries replied to the survey but only a small number of colleges did so.
5. For example, Katy Simmonds of the Oxford Polytechnic has described a technique she used with 12-year-old children with specific reading difficulties.
6. That is why the gutless time-servers at the Polytechnic asked me to leave.
7. A sit-in at Bristol Polytechnic has ended in disarray after a court injunction forced the Union President to clear the building.
8. Local polytechnic and local football team are working together to benefit the community.
9. She had taken a polytechnic catch-all sociology course before briefly working in a local authority social services department.
10. All the polytechnic students were studying on conversion programmes.
11. He then moved to Oxford Polytechnic before launching his army career at Sandhurst.
12. Mrs Rowley is a lecturer at Newcastle Polytechnic business school.
13. Differences were constantly defined by the polytechnic directors and others in terms of the funding differentials between the two sectors.
14. The polytechnic has employed research student Jo Denn to see whether a link can be established between childhood asthma and atmospheric pollution.
15. The polytechnic currently has 71 research students and another 20 waiting to be registered.
16. Academic planning Contributions to a Polytechnic development plan.
17. This is because polytechnic directors who tried to list their institutions withdrew under threat of legal action.
18. He is a part-time student at Teesside Polytechnic and has worked on Teesside all his life.
19. The Polytechnic Chaplaincy was discussed at some length.
20. He was studying a course in drama at Manchester Polytechnic.
21. It was Tom Molineaux, a small, wiry,[Sentencedict] jumpy sort of person who had just graduated from Polytechnic High.
22. To what extent though do student architects actually benefit from staying at university or polytechnic for so long?
23. Any terminal in the network may also be used to book one of' the Polytechnic cars, or squash courts.
24. To celebrate its jubilee, the club is holding a top quality weekend tournament at the Walsall Polytechnic Campus on April 18-20.
25. Other name and course order lists are found useful in general library administration such as processing external readership applications for Polytechnic students.
26. Overall, four-fifths were studying at university and one-fifth were polytechnic students.
27. It builds a sort of dedication, a work ethic, which is valuable at a university or a polytechnic.
28. Those lacking confidence in their own scientific skills and knowledge, are undergoing a metamorphosis with a 20-day course at Teesside Polytechnic.
29. Ian Newman has recently obtained his doctorate from Sunderland Polytechnic.
30. In other contexts, the illuminative observation approach has been used by Oxford Polytechnic with more success.
More similar words: technic, technical, technically, technician, pyrotechnic, pyrotechnics, technicality, technical term, technique, communication technology, acolyte, holy terror, electrolyte, techno, polythene, polytheism, technology, technocrat, technophobe, polytheistic, technophobia, technologist, polytonality, biotechnology, nanotechnology, technological, technologically, information technology, polyphonic, polyclinic.