Random good picture Not show
1. However, the vocabulary system is a huge and polyhedral system.
2. The polyhedral representation technique provides a generic way to express program transformations and their composition, which facilitates the search of optimal program transformation.
3. A discontinuous method is proposed for arbitrary convex polyhedral finite elements in the context of elasticity.
4. Filled with different rendering polyhedral model, such as tables, chairs, computers, buildings(http://Sentencedict.com), etc. ( custom ).
5. This paper proposes a new approach to robust polyhedral Boolean set operations.
6. Virions may be polyhedral or helical and vary greatly in size.
7. Generally , the small metallic nanoclusters are in polyhedral shape.
8. Several methods for recovery procedure of the polyhedral inclusion bodies of nuclear polyhedrosis virus of the poplar looper, Apocheima cinerarius, were compared.
9. Meanwhile, the topological theory and polyhedral skeletal electron-pair theory propelled the further development of borane chemistry and expanded the scope of structural chemistry.
10. The polyhedral flame has been observed clearly when butane burns in some laminar, conditions.
11. The polyhedral flame has been observed when butane burns in some laminar conditions.
12. The system can overcome effectively the nonlinear feature of polyhedral column rotating-pendulum-mirror, and also bring convenience for succedent computer real image treatment.
13. The line of the bang of massiness, elaborate clip, long hair and bingle union are together, build a feminine polyhedral model.
14. In this thesis, the error bound estimation of the generalized complementarity problem over a polyhedral cone is considered and a new type of solution method for the problem is proposed.
More similar words: polyhedron, polyhydramnios, cathedral, dihedral, octahedral, tetrahedral, icosahedral, cathedra, ex cathedra, down the drain, go down the drain, prickly heat, natural monopoly, roly-poly, red rag, redraw, redraft, bedraggle, firedrake, fixed rate, bedraggled, horse-drawn, dance drama, infrared ray, ephedrine, line drawing, octahedron, hexahedron, play the drum, poly-.