Random good picture Not show
(1) The polygenetic compound ore deposits proposed by professor ChenCuoda have the features of multi metallogenetic stages, various ore sources and Polygenetic types.
(2) Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a complex, polygenetic hereditary disease and its pathogenesis is not fully known yet.
(3) The genetic type belongs to the polygenetic and compound iron deposit formed by the exhalation sediment, metamorphic reconstruction and magmatic hydrothermal superposition enrichment.
(4) Human essential hypertension is a complex polygenetic disorder which is thought to be determined by complex interactions between genetic predisposition and environmental factors.
(5) Polygenetic compound deposit is characterized by "five many".
(6) Therefore, the Fankou Pb-Zn deposit is a typical polygenetic compound ore deposit.
(7) Ischemic stroke is a polygenetic disorder and it is caused by a lot of risk factors. It has higher morbidity and disability rate.
(8) Based on the basic theory and method of" polygenetic compound deposit", this article analysed geological mineralization characteristics and metallogenic law of the3110uranium deposit.
(9) Therefore, they are of polygenetic compound.
(10) The field of this course mainly studies the chromosomal disorder, single gene disorder, polygenetic disorders[sentencedict.com], genetic diagnosis and counseling.
(11) He think that this deposit belongs to structural dynamic-dominant polygenetic compound deposit.
(12) Nearly all migraine is thought to be a common complex polygenetic disorder—in the same camp as diabetes, cancer, autism, hypertension and many other disorders. Such diseases run in families.
(13) Thus, the author holds that the Jinshangold deposit is a polygenetic composite ore deposit with polygenesis, multi- stage and multi-material sources.
(14) Conclusion The results suggest that psoriasis follows a pattern of polygenetic or multifactorial inheritance rather than single-gene inheritance.
(15) Polycyclic sedimentation formed an oil generating system with multiple polygenetic hydrocarbon.
(16) The gold deposits in northeastern part of China possess the characteristics of polygenetic composite ore deposits.
(17) Thus, the author holds that the Jinshangold deposit is a polygenetic composite ore deposit with polygenesis, multi- stage and multi-material...
(18) The another outstanding contribution of diwa theory to metallogeny is the concept of polygenetic metallogeny and polygenetic compound ore deposits.
(19) The mineral deposits in this region stand for an important type and typical example of polygenetic compound ore deposits.
(20) It is similar to the Jinding Pb-Zn deposit in metallogenetic mechanism, belonging to the polygenetic bedded polymetallic deposit with hot brine as the principal metallogenetic factor.
More similar words: polygenesis, polygenic, genetic, genetics, genetical, epigenetic, genetically, biogenetic, genetic map, geneticist, autogenetic, epigenetics, genetic code, phylogenetic, genetic marker, genetic disease, genetic science, phylogenetically, genetic mutation, genetic disorder, genetic endowment, pharmacogenetics, genetic screening, molecular genetics, genetic information, genetic counseling, genetic engineering, frenetic, splenetic, magnetic pole.