Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Cannabis smoke actually contains higher concentrations of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons ( PAHs ) than tobacco smoke.
2) The polycyclic development of geosynclinal belts is controlled by the cyclicity of subduction during e geological time.
3) The Commission adopted the first guidelines for reducing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) intake through final food preparation.
4) On Earth, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are found on burnt toast and in automobile exhaust.
5) Hypericin is a naturally-occurring polycyclic quinone which has activities against several enveloped viruses, depression. Now hypericin is currently being used in clinical trials for HIV.
6) Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon - DNA ( PAH - DNA ) Adducts, as exposure biomarkers, have great significance for surveillance and molecular epidemiology.
7) This paper gives a theoretical study on several polycyclic arene electroluminescent(EL) materials. their geometric configurations have been optimized by semi empirical RHF/PM3 of quantum chemistry.
8) In species of Pinus which are polycyclic flower initiation must occur over a wide time range.
9) Meanwhile,[http://sentencedict.com/polycyclic.html] Spitzer's infrared view exposes carbon-rich molecules called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the cloud.
10) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), such as those found in ALH 84001, are not generally regarded as being diagnostic of life.
11) The researchers looked at the level of chemicals linked with cancer, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), in 12 patients after smoking.
12) As the chemicals in the spilled oil were ingested by animals higher on the food chain, the amount of chemicals, called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, accumulated in marine mammals.
13) This arc is made up primarily of organic compounds called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, which glow on the surface of the cloud.
14) There's also concern that fat dripping from meat onto hot coals, stones or burners creates additional carcinogens called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
15) The green indicates the presence of complex molecules called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
16) Stegeman has been chronicling resistance to toxic PCBs and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in another coastal species, a killifish.
17) To study how a cigarette's contents impact human DNA, Hecht and his team used 12 volunteers to track PAHs, or polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, which are pollutants found in tobacco smoke.
18) And there are 8 kinds of main components in liquid fuel, which belong to higher olefine hydrocarbon, acetylene series, heterocyclic compound and polycyclic organic matter.
19) This method provided technical support for characterization of heavy gas oil and the investigation of hydrogenation mechanism of polycyclic aromatic compounds.
20) The group is requesting that the FDA enact a rule that sets a limit on the amount of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons deemed safe for pregnant women and young children.
More similar words: polyclinic, polycystic, polycythemia, cyclic, acyclic, cyclical, cyclicity, encyclical, heterocyclic, cyclist, cycling, bicyclist, bicycling, recycling, motorcycling, motorcyclist, recycling bin, tetracycline, iridocyclitis, polychrome, recycling plant, oxytetracycline, polychromatic, policy change, roly-poly, cyclo, cycle, cycler, cyclone, cyclops.