Random good picture Not show
1. To investigate the incidence of cedar pollinosis in district of Wuhan.
2. Conclusion : Cedar pollinosis is one kind of importantpollinosis in district of Wuhan and should be paid high attention to.
3. Pollinosis is one kind of the allergic diseases which is threatening the people's health.
4. Pollinosis is one of the allergic diseases which threatens the people's health heavily.
5. Objective:To investigate the incidence of cedar pollinosis in district of Wuhan.
6. Objective To investigate the species of the airborne pollens, their diffusion rules and correlation with pollinosis in Southern suburban area of Chonqing city.
7. Objective Explore the mechanism of the effect in treating pollinosis with point injection therapy through asthma (pant) acupoint and stellate ganglion sealing.
8. Objective To investigate the natural course from rhinitis to asthma in the patients with autumnal pollinosis.
9. Objective To Study on the immune function of Cedar pollinosis.
10. It revealed that the main resulting pollen in Wuhan during the spring-autumn, providing an important foundation for diagnose and treatment of pollinosis in Wuhan city.
11. Conclusion Compound glycyrrhizin injection is clearly effective on the treatment of pollinosis without obvious adverse reaction.
12. With the development of urbanization, there is a body of evidence demonstrating that pollinosis is much more prevalent in developed urban area than in undeveloped rural area.
13. When allergenic pollen in the air increases to some certain, it may initiate the response in susceptible humans, Pollinosis .
14. Objective To discuss the effective means to the therapy of servicemans pollinosis.
15. Although the pollen concentration does not accurately describe the change of incidence of pollinosis , it can indicate evolution trend.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Spores are one kind of airborne allergen which can bring about pollinosis at different levels and disturb the people's daily lives.
17. Objective To discuss the therapeutic effect of compound glycyrrhizin injection on pollinosis.
More similar words: calcinosis, trichinosis, polling, pollinate, pollinator, polling day, pollination, polling place, polling booth, polling station, cross-pollinate, self-pollination, cross-pollination, gnosis, luminosity, adenosis, hypnosis, zoonosis, pyknosis, cyanosis, stenosis, melanosis, prognosis, diagnosis, synostosis, self-hypnosis, misdiagnosis, fault diagnosis, pinocytosis, all-in-one.