1. As far as the research institute directors and policy makers of tomorrow.
2. These policy makers are the ones who decide whether or not to continue a program or to decrease or increase its funding.
3. This is in effect saying that the policy makers for the public sector were indeterminate, at that time.
4. This quickly won approval of the policy makers at the White House, but Kissinger wanted to do much more.
5. But not if policy makers insist on fighting the battles of the past.
6. Policy makers and social investigators assumed that all married women would be dependent on their husbands for financial support.
7. Fed policy makers conclude a two-day meeting Wednesday at which most economists expect them to lower the short-term interest rates they control.
8. Its policy makers will meet Thursday.
9. What approach should regulators and policy makers adopt, and on what basis should they decide?
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Throughout the period policy makers and social investigators were anxious that husbands should fulfil their obligation to maintain dependent wives and children.
11. Policy maker and planner: determining values, establishing aims and objectives, prioritising and communicating them. 6.
12. In both of these instances policy makers would have to take these developments into account in formulating and applying domestic stabilization policies.
13. Its policy makers next meet Feb. 1.
14. This is difficult if policy makers can use only one method-services produced by their own bureaucracy.
15. The findings will interest policy makers, the financial community and academics alike.
16. Its policy makers next meet on Jan. 30 and 31.
17. Instead, the policy maker may decide to err on the side of safety.
18. Conclusion: The findings strongly suggest that health policy maker be recognizant that the female employees' definition and need of physical activity could be different from male.
19. Hildebrand is not the only western policy maker mulling these concepts.
20. Policy maker makers, he said , must take steps, because the tools now are available are limited.
21. Who is the policy maker in this company?
22. One senior policy maker asked, " Why didn't we see this coming? "
23. Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang policy maker, says the initiatives remain on the table.
24. The old system had certain advantages for members, investors, and policy makers.
25. Yet managers in a variety of organizations were among the first policy makers required to make decisions about managing this disease.
26. Crime and criminal justice Crime prevention has received increasing recent attention from researchers and policy makers.
27. There would appear to be scope for institutions and policy makers to reduce barriers to participation particularly for the financially disadvantaged.
28. U niversity Steering Committee on Environment ( USCE ) is the environmental policy maker in CUHK.
29. Remember that you are an anthropologist, not a judge or policy maker.
More similar words: policy making, public policy, policy, foreign policy, fiscal policy, monetary policy, maker, lawmaker, pacemaker, coffee maker, matchmaker, police, policeman, police station, make a mistake, make, baker, makeup, make way, make up, make out, make off, make it, make for, remake, bakery, polis, speaker, breaker, make money.