Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He took me around our new offices, pointing out all the salient features.
2. The canny Premier covered his back by pointing out that he was of Scottish stock.
3. My brother is fond of pointing out my mistakes.
4. He started off by pointing out that we should go to the heart of the problem.
5. She finished by tartly pointing out that he owed her some money.
6. The curator guided us round the gallery, pointing out the most famous paintings in the collection.
7. Doctors have been sent a letter by Sandoz pointing out that 4 people have suffered liver failure after taking Lamisil.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. After pointing out that it would take fifteen years to recoup the cost from fuel saved, the department had reluctantly agreed.
9. Show the model to the students, pointing out the bird on one side and the cage on the other.
10. In making this comment, one is merely pointing out particular ideological characteristics in hard-working, deeply religious, and committed people.
11. It is worth pointing out that more work had been done by the pathfinders than many people realize.
12. Schiavo is correct in pointing out that there are many aspects of commercial aviation in need of safer practices.
13. Congressional wives take delight in pointing out that kind of error to their husbands.
14. A letter appeared in the Independent pointing out that he made a number of grammatical errors.
15. Others were less optimistic, pointing out that population and industrial growth would offset the improvements being made.
16. By 1948, however, Cosin was pointing out that the idea that most elderly patients were untreatable was a misconception.
17. Nevertheless, Bell is right in pointing out that style shift and code switching are closely related.
18. It is perhaps worth pointing out that in the past three years we have spent some ￡350 million on the poorer pensioners.
19. Cranston led Athelstan into the Great Hall, pointing out the painted walls though some of the frescoes were beginning to flake.
20. Heather played the pacifist role, pointing out that despite all the litter and dead sheep it was quite a nice campsite.
21. The Chief Executive led off by pointing out that a merger was only one option.
22. Manchester executives are not shy about pointing out that fact.
23. A couple of alert readers wrote in to the paper pointing out the mistake.
24. And it was true, as Christians never tired of pointing out, that a painful spiritual confusion reigned.
25. He lay naked on his back with the ragged stump of his leg pointing out the side door.
26. Then they show an equally well-groomed man or woman in a Postal Service cap pointing out how much cheaper Priority Mail is.
27. Countless twentieth-century dictators have been defended from their detractors by pointing out the asceticism of their private lives.
28. Before leaving the topic of longitudinal studies, it is worth pointing out that the Census can be seen as an example.
29. Please take a look in your own back yard before pointing out the mess in others'.
30. This Grade 2 Listed Building is set in a rocky cliff face pointing out to sea a little way along the foreshore.
More similar words: pointing, disappointing, disappointingly, point in time, melting point, starting point, floating point, anointing, acting out, point-to-point, cutting out, appointive, pointillism, destination point, boiling point, turning point, rallying point, selling point, talking point, breaking point, shipping point, freezing point, stopping point, sticking point, vanishing point, point the finger at, unstinting, unstintingly, stinting, tinting.