Random good picture Not show
(1) The theoretical breakthrough of plutonomy originated basically from the breakthrough of productivity.
(2) To the Marxism the plutonomy should try to understand from a new perspective.
(3) It is a great plutonomy work above all.
(4) Learn and mastering plutonomy knowledge is necessary not only to us, and have important sense.
(5) I think, the research start of socialistic plutonomy is economic resource.
(6) During the process of studying Plutonomy and writing On Capital, Karl Marx was critical with his writing materials and works, not for fame and wealth.
(7) Marxism plutonomy studies the characteristic of the object decided that he must use abstract method reasonably.
(8) Perhaps plutonomy, in the 21st century, will prove stable over the long run.
(9) Based on combing the evolving process of the entertainment trend of the Chinese media, this paper reflects the phenomenon from the perspectives of cultural study and communication plutonomy.
(10) Capital primitive accumulation is the important theory of the plutonomy and category.
(11) The content explanation of the about commercial profit origin on Marxism plutonomy tradition has a problem.
(12) Him Guan Guoguang painted a piece of picture, have quite " plutonomy " flavour.
(13) The process of Chinese reforming and opening also is the process that plutonomy theory innovates and develops.
(14) This paper takes the argument of RMB exchange rate between China and the US as point of cut-in to explore the essence of international relations in exchange rate from the plutonomy perspective.
(15) Price is a very important conception in economy, so this question has been studied deeply no matter in West Economy and Marxism Plutonomy for a long time.
(16) And what will be left is a hard and a pure market, " with the many paid less than before, and the few paid even better—a plutonomy strengthened in the crucible of the post-crash years.
(17) Deng Xiaoping's economy is academic, form the core content of system of socialistic plutonomy theory.
(18) The analysts, Ajay Kapur, Niall Macleod, and Narendra Singh, had coined a term for this state of affairs: plutonomy.
(19) The article sets out from academic definition , one by one analysed each genre of theory of existent international plutonomy.
(20) The economic category such as capital and value, profit is same[http://sentencedict.com], it is one of Marxism plutonomy principle very important basic category.
(21) Though tracing back to the discovering and using historical materials, the author discusses the cliff sculpture's value and status in epigraphy , plutonomy and calligraphy art.
(22) Comparing advantage theory is David Lijiatu represents work in its " plutonomy and taxes principle " in put forward.
More similar words: autonomy, pluton, plutonic, plutonian, plutonium, autonomic, autonomous, autonomic nervous system, pluto, plutocrat, plutocracy, plutocratic, bionomy, economy, taxonomy, agronomy, astronomy, diseconomy, gastronomy, heteronomy, open economy, free economy, dual economy, deuteronomy, macroeconomy, black economy, mixed economy, world economy, market economy, closed economy.