1. The band was playing old Beatles songs.
2. We were still playing at war — dropping leaflets instead of bombs.
3. She sprained her ankle playing squash.
4. Because of injury, her playing career came to a premature end in 1998.
5. Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure.
6. I enjoy playing tennis and squash.
7. Carter is playing in place of the injured O'Reilly.
8. They recreate themselves with playing bridge.
9. Tom admits that playing video games sometimes distracts him from his homework.
10. The light was too murky to continue playing.
11. The children were playing happily with their toys.
12. The children were out playing in the sunshine.
13. The children are playing hide-and-seek in the barn.
14. The playing field is a large oval.
15. Annie was playing happily with her toys .
16. She could hear music playing somewhere.
17. The music was playing at full volume, drowning out conversation.
18. Patricia and I were playing with the idea/possibility of moving to Glasgow.
19. We're playing a losing game by trying to undercut our competitor's prices all the time.
20. Boys are fond of playing football.
21. He started his career in show business by playing the saxophone and singing.
22. Life is like playing chess with God. Your moves are called Choices; his moves are called Challenges.
23. If she finds out he's been playing around with his secretary, there'll be trouble.
24. Let' s go for a walk instead of playing video games.
25. His favourite recreations are golf and playing Scrabble.
26. They believe they're playing a zero-sum game,(http://sentencedict.com/playing.html) where both must compete for the same paltry resources.
27. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
28. My gargantuan, pristine machine was good for writing papers and playing solitaire, and that was all.
29. I thought I heard something - my ears must have been playing tricks on me.
30. He winked at me to show that he was playing a joke on the others.
More similar words: slaying, saying, straying, play, playoff, player, play off, play down, display, fair play, play with, interplay, on display, horseplay, play a part, playground, playwright, frying, cloying, qualifying, underlying, terrifying, flying colours, electrifying, carrying capacity, planning, placating, polling place, electroplating, already in.