Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rain has continued to play havoc with sporting events.
2. Continuing strikes are beginning to play havoc with the national economy.
3. They also play havoc with your skin and it tends to get a bit sweaty under all the make-up I have to wear.
4. He can disrupt things, play havoc.
5. It gets the crops growing, but it can play havoc with a racetrack and the animals that run on it.
6. A poor sugar harvest could play havoc with the country's shaky economy.
7. Does your horse play havoc with your budget?
8. They are all enemies of peace and will play havoc with your harmony.
9. Climate change will play havoc with agriculture and water supplies and will increase diseases.
10. The foxes play havoc with the wildfowl.
11. Cars and skyscrapers and clangorous pachinko parlours play havoc with the Memoirs of a Geisha dreams we bring to the city.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
12. In the Second World War, area is suffered play havoc with.
13. When their predictions turn from cold snap to heat wave, say, it can play havoc with the forward price of gas .
More similar words: play havoc with, play hard to get, lay hands on, havoc, mayhap, play-by-play, avocado, avocation, play, splay, play out, outplay, play up, played, playoff, play at, in play, play in, player, play on, play off, replay, playboy, misplay, play ball, playful, playing, play down, downplay, foreplay.