Random good picture Not show
1. The waiter smacked a plastic plate containing the bill on to the corner of the table and glared at them.
2. Meanwhile, squeezed plastic plate of high performance is used to improve the heat insulation of the roof. Integral waterproof and...
3. I ate with a plastic spoon from a plastic plate on a plastic table.
4. The quality of plastic plate is decided by uniformity of flow in die.
5. The selection of plastic plate explosives, application of plasting hardening and analysis of major process parameter are also described in detail.
6. Michael's provide plastic plate, fork, and spoon and paper cups.
7. The strength is several times than normal plastic plate , steel and aluminum.
8. Results obtained showed that refining effects with plastic plate were different from that with basalt plate, being more superior for pulp quantities.
9. I used starter for the ring, the plastic plate for the out skirts structure.
10. A method and equipment for machining the shaped plastic plate is disclosed.
11. The intestinal segment, covered by a thin plastic sheet[sentencedict.com/plastic plate.html], was placed on a plastic plate specially designed for this purpose.
12. We are the first enterprise that develop and produce plastic plate in China, was main drafter of filter press industry standard.
13. The dial thickness gauges are used to measure the thickness of paper, leather, rubber fabric, metal plate, glass and plastic plate, etc. Measuring forces are available upon request.
14. A drypoint is made from an image scratched directly into a metal or plastic plate.
15. With an annual output of a variety of hollow plastic plate.
16. Space round the central hall of its main materials used in the wall of white plastic plate, the more bright and spacious space.
17. In this paper, integral composite electrodes of vanadium redox flow battery were prepared using modified PAN-based graphite felt and carbon plastic plate with polymer matrix.
18. The studies were carried out to counter several related seedling-broadcasting techniques by raising rice seedlings with plastic plate in late rice in Hunan province.
19. Your breast is gradually pressed against the platform by a clear plastic plate.
More similar words: photographic plate, plastic, aplastic, plastics, dramatic play, aquatic plant, plastic bag, plasticity, plasticine, anaplastic, neoplastic, dysplastic, hyperplastic, thermoplastic, plastic wrap, plasticizer, superplasticity, aplastic anemia, aplastic anaemia, plastic surgeon, plastic surgery, antineoplastic, strategic planning, sticking plaster, plastic explosive, plastid, bubonic plague, pneumonic plague, palatoplasty, economic planning.