Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This machine mainly is the small plaster bandage which divides into the big volume plaster bandage needs to divide cuts.
2. The patient's broken leg was secured with plaster bandage .
3. Type, power and parameters of the lamp are selected according to the type and area of plaster bandage fixation and patient's tolerance.
4. This machine basis needs the width one time is newly the 84CM-90CM plaster bandage slivers the length. Section smooth smooth. The width is even.
5. All of the animals were immobilized the lower left limbs with plaster bandage for 4 weeks except normal group.
6. Downstream products including Hemostatic sponges, wound dressings, medical skim medical absorbent cotton, gauze, gauze bandages, elastic bandages, plaster bandage, band, etc.
More similar words: elastic bandage, plasterboard, plaster cast, bandage, bandaged, plaster, plasters, plastered, plasterer, plastering, plasterwork, adhesive bandage, plaster of paris, sticking plaster, adhesive plaster, waste-paper basket, wastepaper basket, counterblast, bandmaster, bandaging, blaster, easter bunny, pilaster, master bedroom, easter sunday, bondage, master plan, riverbank, rubber band, poundage.