Random good picture Not show
1. In the presence of fibrin, tissue type plasminogen activator converts plasminogen to plasmin, which subsequently cleaves the chromogenic substrate.
2. Plasmin is the main protease to break down and dissolve thrombus.
3. Objective:To investigate the effects of plasmin capsules on fibrinolysis coagulation system of patients with high altitude polycythemia(HAPC).
4. This is primarily accomplished by the generation of plasmin, which breaks down fibrin and interferes with its polymerization.
5. We measured the plasminogen(PLG)content and plasmin(PL)activity in 54 leukemic patients.
6. After digestion by plasmin, the collagen fibrillar network was destructed.
7. B. Nattokinase enhances plasmin through active pro-urokinase (endogenous).
8. Objective: To establish a assay for plasmin inhibition with the recombinant TFPI-2.
9. Objective To evaluation the effect of plasmin in the treatment of Pleural Thickening by Tuberculous Pleurisy.
10. The properties, determination of plasmin plus plasminogen and the effect on cheese and UHT milk are introduced in this paper.
11. Collagen fibrils in vitreous present spatial arrangement regularly, plasmin can lead to destruction of the fibrillar network.
12. Plasmin and plasminogen is a major pair of alkaline proteinase in milk, which affects dairy products by hydrolyzing milk proteins.
13. The plasminogen activator (PA) system, which controls the formation and activity of plasmin, plays a key role in modulating hemostasis, thrombosis, and several other biological processes.
14. Conclusion:Naoxuebao had thrombolytic effect, but the effect had no relation with plasmin activating.
15. The appearance of serine proteases such as thrombin, tissue plasminogen activator and plasmin in the CNS have come under increasing scrutiny.
16. In this paper the best conditions of activity of plasmin were studied.
17. Conclusion:The study indicated that it was related to disturbance or fibrinolysis coagulation system in the patients with HAPC and plasmin capsules were valuable in prevention and treatment of HAPC.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Objective To reveal the fibrillar network in vitreous and the effect of plasmin on this network.
19. To reveal the fibrillar network in vitreous and the effect of plasmin on this network.
More similar words: plasmid, cytoplasmic, jasmine, plasm, plasma, neoplasm, germ plasm, cytoplasm, endoplasm, ectoplasm, protoplasm, hyaloplasm, plasmodium, mycoplasma, plasmolysis, blood plasma, nucleoplasm, histoplasmosis, plasmapheresis, toxoplasmosis, plasma membrane, abdominoplasty, iconoclasm, atlas mountains, douglas macarthur, speak one's mind, make up one's mind, pectoralis minor, plash, splash.