Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective To discuss the role of plasmatic fibrinogen in the pathogenesis of coronary heart disease (CHD).
2. There was no correlation between eosinophil counts and plasmatic protein levels.
3. Results:Plasmatic urate reduced obviously after treatment, especially after one-week treatment, and accorded with the increase of urate excreted within 24 hours.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. Methods Plasmatic AVP concentration was determined with radioimmunoassay in 38 Schizophrenic Patients and 22 normal controls.
5. CONCLUSION: Bullet's pressure wave may activate phosphatidylinositol metabolism, which may trigger the injury to the endothelial cells and lead to leakage of plasmatic LDH.
6. Conclusions The results suggest that there are abnormal metabolism in plasmatic AVP of schizophrenic patients.
7. RESULTS (1)After the rats were subcutaneously injected adrenaline and treated with ice-water bath, the whole blood-viscosity under different shear stress and plasmatic viscosity were all increased.
8. Many areas are now getting a minor preview of these events now because of the plasmatic electromagnetic connection between the planets.
9. Using the answer code, answer which of the following statements about the transport through the plasmatic membrane of the animal cell is correct or incorrect.
10. And the two groups had obvious effect in resolving clinical symptoms and signs and improving heart function and plasmatic vasopeptides.
More similar words: plasma, mycoplasma, plasma cell, blood plasma, plasmapheresis, plasma protein, plasma physics, plasma membrane, prismatic, numismatic, charismatic, numismatics, melasma, plasm, xanthelasma, dramatic play, chiasmata, plasmin, plasmid, neoplasm, endoplasm, cataplasm, germ plasm, ectoplasm, cytoplasm, hyaloplasm, protoplasm, plasmodium, douglas macarthur, cytoplasmic.