Random good picture Not show
1. He is very interested in plasma physics.
2. On top of our better understanding of plasma physics, we also had a wide range of new diagnostic techniques.
3. Deputy Director of Tokamak Division , Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
4. Students for plasma physics and diagnostics, optics and laser application are welcomed.
5. Plasma Physics of CAS, Doctor , Major in: Computer application and process control.
6. Ph . D or MS in plasma physics or electrical engineering.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Magnetic reconnection is a major subject in plasma physics.
8. Deputy director of Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
9. Plasma physics is also pretty neat!
10. Head of tokamak experiment division, institute of plasma physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
11. For Engineer position, require Ph . D in plasma physics or electrical engineering.
12. Most students who begin to study plasma physics are intrigued by the unstable nature of plasmas.
13. Professor in the Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences ( ASIPP ) .
14. Laboratory observations of dusty plasma crystals have opened a new research area in dusty plasma physics.
15. The streak tube can be used for ultra-fast process diagnosis in laser physics, plasma physics, photochemistry, photobiology, and so on.
16. The studies of plasma wave dispersion law and landau damping are of fundamental interest in plasma physics.
17. Chinese academy of science , assistant professor, major research in plasma physics.
18. Applying the mechanics of the propagation of high power microwave in atmosphere and the theory of plasma physics, a sort of new conception antenna-active lens antenna based on plasma is put forward.
19. Graduate students are encouraged to study these three topics astrophysicsand plasma physics.
20. They arise in many areas of physics such as hydrodynamics, nonlinear optics and plasma physics etc.
21. S . students in the special field of theoretical and computational plasma physics, computer simulation.
22. Physics of Solar System Plasmas provides a comprehensive introduction to the plasma physics and magnetohydrodynamics that are needed to study the solar wind and magnetosphere.
23. Students may focus on several applied physics fields such as plasma physics, laser physics, or solid-state physics.
24. The High Power Microwave (HPM) technology as a combination of pulse power technology, plasma physics and vacuum electron device is a rising science in the 1970s.
25. Invention requirements on Thorium Charge S have been changed to Quantum and Plasma Physics datacores.
26. Chen Wenge. Structure Design and Test Analyzing of Toroidal Field Magnet System for Superconducting Tokamak. Hefei: Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, HT7U. IPP2002(in Chinese).
27. His current research interests mainly include high power microwave engineering and experimental research of plasma physics.
28. The formation of ultra - cold neutral plasmas has important significance for studies of traditional plasma physics.
29. Foundation , Hong Kong , in collaboration with Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese of Sciences ( ASIPP ) . Ph.
More similar words: metaphysics, plasmapheresis, physics, physical geography, geophysics, biophysics, metaphysic, astrophysics, metaphysical, plasma protein, psychophysics, metaphysician, quantum physics, nuclear physics, particle physics, physic, physical, physically, physicist, physicals, physician, diaphysis, metaphysis, physicalism, geophysical, physicality, biophysicist, geophysicist, plasma, physical therapy.