Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A seven-piece place setting costs about ￡45.
(2) Matching sets of cups, saucers, plates or place settings.
(3) She saw seven place settings and seven beds with white sheets.
(4) Perhaps paint place setting on to mats so that knives and forks can be matched to picture. Sentencedict.com
(5) A waitress appeared, quickly putting water and place settings before them.
(6) In canteens and place settings from leading stores.
(7) Dishwasher manufacturers use a standard place setting as a guide to how much machines will hold.
(8) Once your rollers are in place, set with a light fixing spray for a long-lasting result that has shine without stickiness.
(9) The place setting is laid with the silver dinner service made by Garrard.
(10) One brought her mother's gold tooth, another a place setting of silver cutlery.
(11) I place setting for each guest at dinner last night.
(12) Each place setting shall have two glasses.
(13) I set out one place setting for each guest at dinner last night.
(14) Bamboo placemats on the table complement both contemporary and traditional place settings.
(15) Be in inside every penalty area between the doorpost that be apart from a ball the midpoint of equidistance 11 meters (12) place setting dot of a penalty shot.
(16) The soupspoon is placed on the right - hand side of the place setting.
(17) Butter plate, placed above the forks at the left of the place setting.
More similar words: besetting, typesetting, setting, Settings, upsetting, meeting place, go places, in the second place, letting, getting, petting, vetting, netting, fretting, forgetting, hiding place, polling place, placating, poinsettia, resettle, typesetter, set the pace, place, placed, placebo, replace, in place, displace, placenta, misplace.