Random good picture Not show
1) He can usually be contacted at his place of business / work.
2) Service may be effected at his principal place of business in the jurisdiction, regardless of his current residence.
3) No hotels, refreshment booths, or other places of business would be allowed to operate within its boundaries.
4) Proof of address of Company's place of business, such as utilities bills, telephone bills, etc.
5) The usual place of business must be provided for TTR.
6) Article 3 A sole proprietorship enterprise's main place of business shall be its domicile.
7) So I also can do a place of business!
8) There is a permanent place of business and there are necessary conditions for production and operation.
9) To sign in, as at a place of business, by use of a magnetic card.
10) C. Have a fixed place of business and civil aviation reservation terminal system.
11) Its enforcement place should be the principle place of business or habitual residence of the obligor.
12) In this Arrangement,[http://sentencedict.com/place of business.html] the term "permanent establishment" means a fixed place of business through which the business of an enterprise is wholly or partly carried on.
13) How shall a foreigner, foreign enterprise or other foreign organization without a habitual residence or place of business in China handle patent matters?
14) As mentioned in Article 18 of the Trademark Law, a foreigner or foreign enterprise refers to a foreigner or foreign enterprise having no habitual residence or place of business in China.
15) Old - time diners were built in a factory and transported to their place of business.
16) At the same time, our company will move towards the world stage by the mature steady enterprise brand image, grasping the time pulse, and walk into the front place of business development!
17) The owner of a ship may choose a port closer to his residence or his principal place of business as the port of registry, but he is not allowed to choose two or more ports as the port of registry.
18) For the purposes of this Agreement, the term "permanent establishment" means a fixed place of business through which the business of an enterprise is wholly or partly carried on.
19) In any other case, if the payor or acceptor can be found, then to make the best of their tips, or at his last known place of business premises or place of residence tips.
20) Closely held: For a closely held corporation, incorporation should usually take place in the state where the corporation's principal place of business is located.
21) What documents shall be provided when an applicant without a habitual residence or place of business in China applies for a patent or claims foreign priority?
More similar words: line of business, volume of business, ordinary course of business, out of business, go out of business, order of business, cessation of business, place of birth, Business is business, business, business line, on business, do business, business address, business end, business tax, big business, business law, business news, businessmen, bad business, business day, show business, business man, businessman, merchandising business, business suit, business life, small business, talk business.