Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Bank of England has a pivotal role in the London money market.
2. The Court of Appeal has a pivotal role in the English legal system.
3. Accountancy, law and economics are pivotal to a successful career in any financial services area.
4. The talks are pivotal to the success of the country.
5. He has established himself as a pivotal figure in US politics.
6. Wagstaff is a pivotal figure in the institutionalization of photography as a mainstream art medium.
7. Stebbins takes on the pivotal two years Weston spent subsidized by a pair of Guggenheim grants.
8. Although Illinois is considered a pivotal state, California is by far the most important political prize in the November election.
9. Nixon was pivotal in raising the Republican Party's standing among Jewish people.
10. Venison plays a pivotal role in our culinary heritage.
11. You know that pivotal moment when you suddenly realise you're getting old?
12. Mr Dervis is expected to become a pivotal figure in a new economic team designed to restore the confidence of sceptical investors.
13. Pierre Marie-Joseph Nizan was undoubtedly the pivotal influence in Paul-Yves's formative years.
14. Several events converged to make this a pivotal year.
15. Cardiotocography records are carefully scrutinised and sometimes pivotal in expensive legal actions.
16. So we come down to the pivotal question of what quality management is to be based on.
17. The pivotal safeguard in the Act is the new institution of custody officer.
18. He batted at the pivotal position of number three and fully justified the captain's faith in him.
19. The country faces a pivotal presidential election in June in which the choice is quite simply to go forward or regress.
20. The bomb explosion during the 1996 Atlanta Olympics seems to have been pivotal.
21. The structure and ethos of the village community remained pivotal to the whole system.
22. Western diplomats believe the role of the well-armed Yugoslav military will prove pivotal in deciding whether all-out war erupts in Bosnia.
23. Many of the recipes for braised and grilled dishes employ thyme in a pivotal role.
24. Not too long ago, Dole talked of locking up the nomination with a big victory in the pivotal Granite State.
25. And, measured by the number of delegates at stake, the next, the pivotal battleground would be New York.
26. It must be restored if we are to understand the emotions at play today, with intolerance being absolutely pivotal.
27. Foremen are promoted from the ranks of production workers and as pivotal intermediaries they have quasi-managerial status.
28. Florida, with 25 votes in the electoral college that formally picks the next president[sentencedict.com], is pivotal to the outcome.
29. Therefore, any management book worthy of the name should have that as a pivotal issue, not give it short shrift.
30. Hollandshort, bespectacled and plain-spoken-allows that there was some initial studio skepticism about casting Leigh in the pivotal role.
More similar words: total, not at all, totally, in total, not a little, totalitarian, totalitarianism, vote, voter, voting, vote in, votive, devote, ivory, devotee, devoted, divorce, survivor, equivocal, frivolous, herbivorous, equivocate, omnivorous, carnivorous, equivocation, not a few, rotate, notable, potato, annotate.