Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Galileo lived in the city of Pisa.
2. The famous tower of Pisa leans at an angle.
3. The tower of Pisa leans at an angle .
4. I recently travelled second class from Pisa to Ventimiglia.
5. They have talked to Pisa, and hope to conclude a deal before the weekend.
6. Elliott hurt cruciate ligaments when playing for Pisa, putting him out of the game for 18 months.
7. Next is the coast from La Spezia to Pisa.
8. Pisa is to the west .
9. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is easy to recognize.
10. They came to Pisa and saw the leaning tower.
11. Italy and Central regions of Tuscany Pisa Cathedral complex is one of the representative.
12. From Florence the river Arno ran down to Pisa, and then it reached the sea.
13. Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy Tuscany north of the city of Pisa miracle Square.
14. In 1174 , the people of Pisa, Italy wanted to build a bell tower.
15. The Republics of Genoa and Pisa were very powerful in the middle ages.
16. The relief supplies are being flown from a warehouse in Pisa.
17. Did you pay a visit to the leaning tower in Pisa while you were in Italy?
18. Should anyone remain unconvinced, I rest my case on the Leaning Tower of Pisa syndrome.
19. Archaeologists have discovered a complete Roman house beneath the leaning tower of Pisa, containing dinner plates and wine jugs.
20. OECD has the program Program for internation student assesment International Student Assessment , or pisa PISA.
21. I read about the famous building called the Leaning Tower of Pisa.Sentence dictionary
22. The campanile of its cathedral, built 74-c. 350, is the famed Leaning Tower of Pisa. Population, 04,334.
23. The son of a railroad official, he studied at the University of Pisa from 1918 to 1922 and later at the universities of Leyden and Gottingen .
24. A full week would be better, allowing decent stopovers in Marseille, Nice, La Spezia (for an offshoot railway jaunt to the Cinque Terre coastal villages) and Pisa.
25. He was the man who climbed the leaning tower of Pisa.
26. The following year, Italian officials closed the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
27. Galileo Galilei traces the great scientist's education, describes his maverick experiments in Padua and Pisa, and recreates the ingenious pathway of his famous discoveries.
28. Education ministers are already anxiously awaiting the next issue of its PISA study, which is due to be published on December 7th.
29. The 19 year-old is courting interest from Verona, Vicenza, Pisa and Padova.
30. The diversity of the individuals buried together and the special treatment they received could be a sign of ritual killing, said Vincenzo Formicola of the University of Pisa, Italy.