Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Galileo lived in the city of Pisa.
2. The tower of Pisa leans at an angle .
3. I recently travelled second class from Pisa to Ventimiglia.
4. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is easy to recognize.
5. They came to Pisa and saw the leaning tower.
6. Italy and Central regions of Tuscany Pisa Cathedral complex is one of the representative.
7. From Florence the river Arno ran down to Pisa, and then it reached the sea.Sentence dictionary
8. Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy Tuscany north of the city of Pisa miracle Square.
9. In 1174 , the people of Pisa, Italy wanted to build a bell tower.
10. The Republics of Genoa and Pisa were very powerful in the middle ages.
11. Galileo Galilei was born in Pisa, Italy, in 1564.
12. Pisa is to the west ( of Florence ).
13. Suzhou might just as well be likened to Pisa, for it has a leaning tower also.
14. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is famous for tilting toward the southwest.
15. The relief supplies are being flown from a warehouse in Pisa.
16. Did you pay a visit to the leaning tower in Pisa while you were in Italy?
17. I read about the famous building called the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
18. He was the man who climbed the leaning tower of Pisa.
19. The following year, Italian officials closed the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
20. It is located right behind the Romanesque cathedral is a symbol of the city of Pisa.