Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Pinot Noirs from Burgundy are often expensive, make no mistake.
2. At night, Cafe Pinot enchants with the glittering lights of the surrounding skyscrapers.
3. Also try Pinot Noir with swordfish steaks or halibut with a black butter sauce.
4. Such conditions are perfect for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes when you want to make sparkling wines.
5. The Pinot Noirs on the list were too pricey.
6. Conversely,[http://sentencedict.com/pinot.html] Cafe Pinot bathes in the light of learning shed by the L.A.
7. In Champagne the Pinot Noir is the variety least affected by powdery mildew.
8. This mediumbodied Pinot Noir from Oregon offers wonderful Burgundianstyle flavors, as well as light tannins and excellent length on the palate.
9. Saintsbury has really hit its stride with its Pinot Noirs, which seem to be getting better each year.
10. However, more wine drinkers are consuming Pinot Noir these days, and the biggest reason is sheer pleasure.
11. A delicate plant, the Pinot Noir is difficult to nurture through the freezing cold winters of Champagne.
12. Lindauer Brut ￡7.49 Made from the Pinot and Chardonnay grape this dry wine had a light golden colour.
13. Pinot Blanc is one of the less complicated Alsace grapes, producing good, refreshing wines.
14. Aroma in pinot blanc is very light , non - distinct, nearly neutral.
15. Pinot Noir is a white wine masquerading as red , while chardonnay a red masquerading as white.
16. Red Burgundy is made from the Pinot Noir grape.
17. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir vines thrive in limestone soil.
18. Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the best grand- and premier crus bring vinosity and delicacy together in a very harmoniously balanced blend.
19. There are still many pinot blanc vineyards in Alsace, where the variety sometimes is called Klevner.
20. A considerable amount of pinot blanc is planted in Uruguay and Argentina.
21. This smooth Pinot Grigio shows expressive fruit flavours and typical spicy aromas. Enjoy it well-chilled on its own or with dishes such as wild mushroom risotto .
22. Then we ate pinot grapes right off the vine.
23. This Pinot Grigio exudes aromas of apricot, peach, pear and mandarin fruit with creamy vanilla bean character from lees aging.
24. Most of the 1,000 or so acres of pinot blanc in California are planted in Monterey County.
25. Pinot Blanc develops a characteristic roundness and opulence. Rich, full-bodied and with a long finish, its complex aroma is reminiscent of woodland and is sometimes slightly smoky.
26. Increasingly, more wine-makers are taking up the challenge of growing Pinot Noir.
27. Cabernet Sauvignon has a darker color, is usually fuller in body and generally ages longer than Pinot Noir.
28. Other poultry, especially quail or chicken in a red wine sauce, also marry beautifully with Pinot Noir.
29. The name of this wine is still a mystery. Tokay of Alsace is made 100% from Pinot Gris grape variety which is from Alsace itself or Burgundy and has never been linked with Hungary.
30. We have selected old vineyards of the grape type Scheurebe (65%), Chardonnay (25%) and Pinot Gris (10%).