Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He wore pince-nez spectacles, a round-ended stiff collar, and a moustache.
(2) The silver pince-nez gave him the air of a rather unpleasant schoolmaster.
(3) Mr. Pierce knocked the pince-nez from his nose, and turning to Eugene with an air of agreeable confidence, said.
(4) Her small silver-rimmed pince-nez only left her nose when she went to bed.
(5) His generous nose supported pince-nez glasses.
(6) His secretary was a tall woman in pince-nez.
(7) He cleared his throat and put on his pince-nez as though he had to make sure he was not mistaken.
(8) Sunlight reflected from the snow outside flashed off his rimless pince-nez perched on the bridge of his strong nose.
(9) Mr Corcoran had stared stonily at him through the pince-nez fastened on to his thin beak of a nose.
(10) At the back was a somewhat larger desk, occupied by a bald-headed man wearing pince-nez.
(11) He had a neatly trimmed white beard and used a pince-nez for reading. Sentencedict.com
(12) Since they are held in place by a spring that pinches the nose, pince-nez may not be as comfortable as ordinary eyeglasses.
(13) She was a big fat woman with a gold pince-nez and red cheeks like the cheeks of an apple.
(14) "Rubbish, " said one of the clerks, a thin elderly man in pince-nez, "nobody will volunteer.
More similar words: scene, obscene, scenery, senescent, beneficent, incense, behind the scenes, licence, incensed, incentive, incendiary, reticence, innocence, benevolence, concentrate, obsolescence, translucence, acquiescence, concentrate on, concentration, concentrating, driving licence, concentration camp, preponderance of evidence, pin, pine, pinch, pink, spin, spine.