Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Presented are methods of isolation of pili and pilus-like structures from Gram-positive bacteria including Streptococcus pneumoniae and compositions that include such isolated pili.
2. The relationship of K88 pili, enterotoxin, hemolysin and epidemiology of piglet colibacillosis was discussed in this paper.
3. When were hairier (see No. 9), the erector pili made the hairs stand on end when we needed to appear bigger and scarier. Now, it just gives us goose bumps.
4. Sekta ya afya imefanikishwa na Hospitali ya pili ya kitaifa na Chuo Kikuu cha Moi.
5. However , I am also crazy about Pili Hand Puppet Shows.
6. Pili regards profitability as a key indicator of his business's maturity--even though he isn't there yet.
7. Pili Tile is an important commodity in building material market,[Sentencedict.com] its production technology is peculiar and is strict with pottery and porcelain clay.
8. In this depiction of the rod-shaped E. coli, two flagella trail from one end while hairlike pili surround a capsule full of tangled nucleoids.
9. The portion of the follicle between the sebaceous duct and the insertion of the arrector pili muscle is the isthmus.
10. Along one side of the follicle, two buds are formed: an upper, which develops into the sebaceous gland, and a lower, which becomes the attachment for the arrector pili muscle.
11. Many in the post-80s generation will remember, for instance, Pili Beibei or Thunderbolt Baby.
12. Asian banks may be more cautious, as increased overseas lending is causing a rise in bad loans, said Ismael Pili, an analyst at Macquarie Capital Securities in Tokyo.
13. "Walkers, " like the one shown above,(sentencedict.com/pili.html) can use their leg-like pili to detach themselves after cell division to stand up and walk away.
14. Arrector Pil: Each hair follicle has a tiny muscle called the arrector pili attached to it.
15. An indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay(ELISA) was developed based on a purified recombinant F41 pili protein of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli(ETEC).
16. DESCRIPTION: Full of multiple good-quality herbal essence, strengthen the pores shrinkage through innovative ways; let the folliculus pili under good elastic moving status.
17. Objective To construct the display vector based on the CS3 pili of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
18. Objectives To investigate the effect on the cell agglutinative growth of papilla pili on cell DNA synthesis.
19. At the same time the invasion of the S. Typhi to the infected cells was correlated to its quantity which may be correlated to the expression of the receptor of the type IVB pili.
20. "I don't think any Japanese banks now have to raise capital on the back of this, barring any sizeable acquisitions," said Ismael Pili, Macquarie's head of Asian financials research.
21. Objective To construct display vector based on the CS 3 pili of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
22. When our ancestors were covered in fur, muscles in their skin called "arrector pili" contracted when they were upset or cold, making their fur stand on end.