Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Slow workers on piece rates simply took home less pay.
2. They even sweep out the shops by piece rate.
3. Clothiers in Gloucestershire did not reduce piece rates(sentencedict.com), and so weavers were able to profit from their enhanced productivity.
4. Nowadays, piece rate wages are given in many enterprises, which can boost employees'enthusiasm.
5. Work in legal holiday, by not under piece rate of legal working hours 300% pay salary reward.
6. But a periodically renegotiated piece rate system can sustain worker cooperation.
7. Work in playday, receive not under piece rate of legal working hours 200 % pay salary reward.
8. Through colour management standard piece rate is raised, and the cost of dyes and chemicals lowered.
9. This system can make computation of filature post piece rate complete report calculates change.
10. What are the pros and cons of switching from wage rates to piece rate pay?
More similar words: piece, incarcerate, decelerate, a piece of, go to pieces, timepiece, piece together, masterpiece, a piece of cake, operate, berate, federate, desperate, exonerate, cooperate, liberate, tolerate, literate, moderate, generate, recuperate, exasperate, reiterate, illiterate, obliterate, intemperate, commiserate, adulterate, inveterate, accelerate.