Random good picture Not show
1. He hedged a piece of land in.
2. This piece of land abuts on a street.
3. This piece of land was leased out to him for 2 years.
4. People struggle to get the best piece of land.
5. This piece of land has been tilled for hundreds of years.
6. The farmer has just bought a new piece of land.
7. He died with no possessions bar a small piece of land in Ireland.
8. Male speaker It's a really good piece of land.
9. Smith Point is a small piece of land extending a hundred yards or so into the water.
10. Each family was given a small piece of land where they could grow food for themselves.
11. The upset price for this piece of land 469 million, the same one-price acquisition by Nan Fung.
12. Since the Shang Dynasty began, this piece of land are human beings flourish.
13. You have a piece of land on the other side of the river that I need.
14. He has bought a piece of land with a view to building a house.
15. That piece of land is possessed by his brother.
16. You have an option on a piece of land.
17. He owned a piece of land that may be mortgaged.
18. She has taken an option on that piece of land.
19. The plantation owner has possessed himself of a vast piece of land.
20. The world can not go to war every time a despot grabs a piece of land.
21. The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land. Abraham Lincoln
22. Edward looked warningly at Helen and Helen heard herself say that there was a small piece of land.
23. The British aren't so cuddly if you are on piece of land they want.
24. However, if you are going to buy land, you must have the ability to hold that piece of land until you have an opportunity for the next cycle to come around.
25. In this broad valley, reminiscent of a Hudson River school painting, the weir made an impressive piece of land art.
26. Ok, let's get started,[sentencedict.com/piece of land.html] great. Today I want to talk about the way in which we are able to determine how old a piece of land or some other geological formation is—dating techniques.
27. We were lucky enough to latch onto a valuable piece of land at a low price.
28. The Torrens system provides for the issue of a "certificate of title" for each piece of land.
29. Eyre Peninsula's natural environment and fertile soil contribute to the beauty of this piece of land from pollution to produce high quality wines.
30. Which branch of government determines who has sovereignty de jure over a piece of land?
More similar words: a piece of, piece of paper, piece of work, piece of cake, a piece of cake, piece of music, piece of ground, piece of writing, piece of furniture, a nasty piece of work, piece by piece, piece, apiece, eyepiece, in one piece, of a piece, earpiece, in pieces, set piece, showpiece, mouthpiece, piecework, piecemeal, piece work, piece rate, timepiece, work piece, tailpiece, headpiece, hairpiece.