Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The picture plane was mainly in dark tone to emphasise a sense of anxiety.
(2) We wish to reassert the picture plane.
(3) It is the projection onto the picture plane of the horizontal plane passing through the eye of the viewer.
(4) Artists who try to re-invent painting while remaining basically within the traditional form of picture plane and support structure.
(5) In visual communications and design, vacant space often refers to the un-inked, un-occupied, un-filled(http://Sentencedict.com), or negative areas in a picture plane.
(6) Though a remarkably simple method, the two newly weds holding hands secures the picture plane in firm unity and poise.
(7) The foreground tree was painted on dry paper resulting into hard edges, bringing it much closer in the picture plane.
(8) On one hand, it is due to his integrated management of picture plane and attention to structural form, reinforcing sense of rhythm and cadence via contrasting and the foil of ink colors.
(9) Modern Chinese paintings strive to visual and conceptual knowledge, which shows the compromise with the depth of feeling, also must conform to the picture plane.
(10) But if you stand at an extreme oblique angel to the picture plane , a second image, often contradicting the first will appear.
(11) His later work featured diagonal parallel streams of color that flowed across the bottom corners of the picture plane.
(12) According to the "Financial Times" reported that after a year-long wait and speculation, the Internet search giant Google's first mobile phone "real picture plane , " surfaced in recent days.
(13) For a particular job, the designer might choose to position the elements to one side of the picture plane.
(14) Using the theory of mapping geometry, we constitute the Parametric Equation Model to get the picture coordinates in the picture plane of the center of a circle from the drone.
More similar words: picture-perfect, picture postcard, picture, pictured, pictures, picturesque, get the picture, picture book, picturesquely, picture frame, motion picture, moving picture, out of the picture, mental picture, paint a picture, wedding picture, picturesqueness, come into the picture, deplane, preplan, replant, picturing, stricture, strictured, reference plane, displaced fracture, victorian architecture, manufacturing plant, landscape architecture, structured Query language.